23. Abhinavi cute fight

As they heard shouting, Vaishnavi got silent while Abhishek covered his ears with his hands saying “ Ouch my ears. Don't shout so much. ”

Vibha who heard their banters twist the ears of both of them “ Why are you fighting so loudly? Who fights like this? Huh? ”

Abhishek winced “ Ahh! mom leave my ear na , it's hurting.. ”

Vaishnavi also requested “ Yes Aunty, please ”

Vibha leaves their ears. Both of them rubbed it.

They heard Amara sad pouty voice “ evelyone folget me ”

Abhishek picked her up in his arms “ Meri jaan , how can I forget you? Hmm? ”

Amara kissed his cheeks. Vibha asked them “ why were you both fighting anyway? ”

Vaishnavi told Vibha everything.

Vibha scolded Abhishek “ hawww Abhishek who propose like this? I won't let your marriage happen. Propose her properly for marriage. ”

Abhishek looked at his mother, surprised “ What ? ”

Vibha Taunted him “ Ashu had Proposed Avneet better than you. ”

Abhishek asked his mother “ How did he propose? ”

Vibha “ He took her to the beach. They spend some time together. Suddenly he did a backflip and sat on his knees holding a flower in his hands and asked her to be his girlfriend. Avni accepted the flower and started removing leaves of the flower and starting throwing. Ashu thought she was saying no so he got up sadly without looking down. Then his eyes fell down and he saw she made a yes with rose petals. ”

Vaishnavi looked at him and said “ learn something from your brother. He put effort into proposing to her. He proposed to her in a unique way. ”

Abhishek rolls his eyes “ whatever ”

Abhishek left the terrace with Amara in his arms. Vaishnavi and Vibha followed them. They spend the rest of the day enjoying and having fun together.

It was dinner time now. They all sat down together in the dining hall and started eating. Amara started singing in her baby voice “ jaan e meli jaaneman baspan ka pyal Mela bhul ni jana le jaisa mela pyaal hai jaan tuje diya hai baspan ka pyal Mela bhul nhi jana le ”

Abhishek looked at her with a sulking expression and asked her “ Acha beta ji , kon hai aapka bachpan ka pyaarrrrr? ”

( Translation : Who is your childhood love, my child. )

Amara kept her finger on her chin , making a thinking expression and started teasing Abhishek “ mmmmmm voooo hai naaa. ”

Abhishek “ vo kon ? ”

Amara “ aleyy voooo ”

Abhishek “ aley voooo kon? ”

Amara give him a toothy grin “ you ”

Abhishek smacks his own forehead. Everyone chuckles at her cute antics.

Abhishek muttered, shucking his head in disbelief “ uff like mother, Like daughter, Both are Drama queens. ”

Vaishnavi glared at him and asked “ What did you say? ”

Abhishek looked at her “ Did you hear anything ? ”

Vaishnavi gave him a sarcastic smile “ Ji yes ”

Abhishek shrugged “ then i said the same thing you heard. ”

Vaishnavi taunted him “ Acha ji, First you did not propose to me properly and secondly you are taunting me and saying I am drama queen? When have you seen my drama? ”

Abhishek rolled his eyes “ I see your drama Everyday. Moreover you are teaching my daughter how to do drama. ”

Vaishnavi glared at him “ oh hello mister , She is my daughter also. ”

Abhishek smirked “ A few moments ago someone told me ” then he said in a mocking voice “ I would not marry you until you propose to me properly ” He got back to his normal voice and said “ And now she is my daughter? ”

Vaishnavi “ So what ? My heart already accepted her as my daughter. I do not need to get married for that. ”

Abhishek whispers in Vaishnavi's ears “ So meri jaaneman, my heart has also accepted you as my wife.. So tell me when do you want to go on our honeymoon? ”

Vaishnavi starts blushing, she whispers back “ hutt besharam ladke. Elders and childs all are here, Don't talk about all these here. ”

Abhishek again whispered in her ear “ ok jaaneman , we will talk about this when we will go to our room. ”

They look towards everyone who were looking towards both of them like they are some aliens who ran away from their planet.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi asked noticing everyone “ what ? ”

Siddharth asked “ what was this? ”

Faisu hinted them “ my daughter , marriage , proposal and all. ”

Avneet asked Abhishek “ bhai Did you propose Vaishnavi ? ”

Jannat snapped at him “ what the hell and you did not even tell us ?
Siddharth, Faisu , Avneet and Jannat whined together “ it's not so fairrrr ”

Vaishnavi looked at them shocked “ hold your horses guys , he didn't propose to me. ”

Abhishek looked at her shocked “ oh hello miss , I proposed to you just a few hours ago. ”

Vaishnavi threatened him “ I want a good proposal otherwise i would not marry you. ”

Abhishek “ Arey! But you have already become my wife. ”

Vaishnavi “ hutt besharam ” she told everyone “ I am done guys i am going to my room . ”

She slaps Abhishek in his arm and goes to her room.

Abhishek also said to everyone just after Vaishnavi “ I'm also done. ”

Abhishek took Amara in his room as she was also done with her Dinner. He also went to his own room.

To be continued ...................

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )