24. family

Next Day ,
They got ready for college. Vaishnavi got Amara ready for school.

Abhishek shouted from the living room “ Amara, come fast you have to go to school. ”

Amara whined “ No, i want to spend time with mumma ”

Abhishek told her “ Amara let's go baby ”

Amara again shook her head “ Noooo ”

Vaishnavi told her softly “ Amara bacha , You go to school. We will have a lot of fun when you come back from school. ”

Amara quickly agreed “ otay mummaa ”

Abhishek widened his eyes at her behavior “ What was this? ”

Vaishnavi smirked at him “ my daughters love for me. ”

Abhishek  turned his head away from Amara saying “ I mean wow, You forget your father as soon as you get your mother. Go now, i don't want to talk to you. I am going. ”

He was about to go outside but Amara came and hugs his legs saying “ Areyyy! how can i forget you. You are my hero na. ”

Abhishek said Emotionlessly “ oh is it? You never listen to me. Go, I do not want to talk with you. ”

Amara holds his legs more tightly “ Noooo, mein aapki shari baat manungi. Showwiee. ”

( Translation : I will agree to everything you say. Sorry :( )

Abhishek hummed then said “ hmm okk ,nso no chocolates and ice cream for a week. This is your punishment. ”

Amara shouted then whined “ NOOOOOOOOO mummyy dekho Naa ”

( Translation : Mummy see him )

Abhishek fake smiled “ bol diya firse mummy ko ”

( Translation : you had told your mother again. )

Everyone chuckled at him. Vaishnavi scolded Abhishek “ Don't you dare to say anything to my daughter. It's enough for now. ”

They left the nigam mansion. First Abhishek and Vaishnavi dropped Amara to her school. They started their short journey to their college. On the way their car got punctured. Abhishek called the mechanic. Mechanic started repairing their car. Vaishnavi gave him the address of Abhishek's home. They both started walking towards college as it was only 15 minutes walking distance now. They walked together holding each other's hand and talking. Teasing each other, Vaishnavi Blushing.

The day was over by now. Vibha had picked up Amara from school. Abhishek and Siddharth were not at home. Vibha, Faisu, Jannat, Vaishnavi and Avneet were playing some physical games at their home only. The doorbell rang announcing someone was at the door. They thought that it's Nigam brothers as they were not at home since they left in the morning.

Avneet opened the door and saw Delivery boy standing there with two parcels.

Delivery boy said politely “ Mam , there is a parcel of miss Avneet kaur and miss Vaishnavi Rao. ”

Avneed introduced herself “ I am Avneet. You can give me both parcels. ”

Delivery boy said with an apologetic face “ I am Sorry Mam but Sir had strictly told me to hand each of your parcels in your hands only not to anyone else. ”

Avneet said to him “ Okay , give me my parcel. I will call Vaishnavi di ”

Delivery boy gave her the parcel with her name. Avneet shouts for Vaishnavi “ Vaishnavi diii ”

Vaishnavi shouts back “ coming ”

Vaishnavi came and stood beside Avneet asking “ What happened? ”

Delivery Boy “ Mam , there is a parcel for you. ”

Vaishnavi nodded “ oh okay ”

Delivery boy gave her a parcel and left.

They both check the parcel for any name or any note as to know who sent them. They both saw a note “ Hey Jaan, so there is surprise for you . Open the parcel in your room otherwise everyone will tease you to death. ”

They both smiled and left for their own room. The parcel box had a beautiful dress with matching accessories and heels. They both had Similar with different design's dress.

They both got ready in their own room and left for the room which was appointed for them only. They both had gone in opposite directions.

To be continued ...................

So the next chapter will be full of Abhinavi scenes.

How was the chapter ?
Any suggestions ?
Favorite scene ?
Worst scene ?
Shout out will be appreciated ☺️
Will meet you all in next chapter
Till then buh bye take care............
I hope you liked the Chapter..
Vote
Comment
Share
Signing off ✌
Yatika Krishna ( Yati Writes )