34. nigam brothers

They get out of the car and get inside the restaurant. As soon as they went inside they got shocked as they saw Abhishek and Gauri there . They went and sat beside them. Abhishek and Gauri got startled at first but got relief after they saw Siddharth and Vaishnavi.

Siddharth asked when he settled himself beside Gauri “ so shopping done? ”

Abhishek nodded enjoying his Pasta “ yupp ”

Gauri told them “ I also bought a dress for tomorrow. ”

Vaishnavi “ great ”

Vaishnavi and Siddharth looked at each other then Abhishek then again at each other. They both picked up a spoon in their hand and took a bite from Abhishek's Pasta. He widened his eyes “ aye you idiots it's mine pasta ”

Siddharth shrugged taking another bite “ so what you are my brother. ”

Vaishnavi also took another bite “ And my fiance ”

Gauri giggles seeing them. Abhishek phone beeped indication that he received a message. He opened it and saw the interview of Vaishnavi and Siddharth. He burned with pure jealousy “ Siddharth nigam ”

Siddharth who was devouring the Pasta from Abhishek's plate looked up and asked “ yeah bro what happened? ”

Abhishek looked at him “ What the hell is this? ”

Abhishek said showing the interview video to Siddharth.

Siddharth made an O face and told him “ oh this is an interview. This was taken in the morning. Now what can I do? I am such a famous personality that the media follows me everywhere. ”

Abhishek glared at him “ I know that. But What have you told them? Your girlfriend? Its engagement tomorrow? ”

Siddharth widened his eyes “ Arey! Bhabhi say something na ”

“ I had warned you. Now you are going to handle him alone. ” Vaishnavi Shrugged and continue to eat Pasta

“ Now you only marry her. ” Saying this, Abhishek got up and left the restaurant.

Siddharth asked “ Gauri how did you and Dada come? ”

Gauri told him “ in the car with the driver. ”

“ Great, you take bhabhi with you. I am going with dada. ”

He ran towards the parking lot. Abhishek was about to drive away but before Abhishek could go , Siddharth ran and sat in the passenger seat with him driving.

“ hash! Thak gya ”

Abhishek gave him a tight lipped smile “ Arey! Why did you come here? Go to your darling. ”

Siddharth who was done taking deep breaths looked at Abhishek “ Arey dada! Chill ! She is only yours. ”

Abhishek drove the car to some park in pure silence. They both get down, Abhishek goes and sits on a bench. Siddharth followed him.

Siddharth sighed “ Dada, they were talking rubbish about Di. So I didn't think so and just said that she is my girlfriend. ”

Abhishek “ i know your intentions were right but you said it's your engagement tomorrow? So now go and engage with her. ”

Siddharth smirked “ I didn't say that it's our engagement , I just said it's her engagement. ”

Abhishek glared at him “ seriously? And what was that ' darling let's go ' ”

Siddharth sheepishly smiled “ If i say Di after telling them that she is my girlfriend. It won't look right. It's an awkward brother. ”

Abhishek turned his face away with a huff “ whatever you go and do engagement with her. ”