7. pics

They three went to Abhishek's home. They picked him and went to college. Faisu and Jannat went to class while Abhishek and Vaishnavi decided to bunk their class. They both went to the canteen. 

Vaishnavi Suggested “ let's get to know each other. What do you say? ”

Abhishek agreed “ yes sure , ask then ”

Vaishnavi thought for a second then asked “ umm what is your date of birth? ”

Abhishek replied “ Thirteenth of sept. Yours? ”

Vaishnavi replied “ fourth of april ”

Abhishek thought then asked “ what is your dream job? ”

Vaishnavi replied with a smile “ fashion designing ”

Abhishek smiled seeing her smiling “ mine is to Become a  lawyer. ”

Vaishnavi smiled at him “ Who is your crush ? ”

Abhishek replied “ no one ”

Vaishnavi said getting surprised “ Woah Same, No one is my soulmate. I never get attracted to anyone. ”

Abhishek Smirked and  said in flirtatious way while winking at her “ I can be , Darling ”

Vaishnavi giggles and says “ I did not know you are flirty also. ”

Abhishek nudged her shoulder with his “ baby girl, you don't know anything about me yet. ”

Vaishnavi laughs at him and slightly blushes. 

They talked a little more and went to their classes. College hours passed with a lot of fun. They four went to Abhishek's home. Abhishek left for his job as always. Vaishnavi , Faisu and Jannat took Amara to an ice cream parlor. Vaishnavi asked her which flavor she wanted to eat . She saw the booklet of ice cream and chose chocolate and Pista kulfi. Vaishnavi ordered it . Waiter brings ice cream to their table.

Three of them ate it while talking and adoring amara. Amara ate chocolate ice cream first and then she ate Pista kulfi. After sometime amara's eyes and nose started to become red. Her body becomes hot. She started to fall unconscious. They shouted “ Amara ”. 

They picked her up and went to Abhishek's house quickly and called him also. By the time They reached home , Abhishek was already there. He took Amara in his arms and took her to his bedroom. Jannat, Vaishnavi, Faisu followed. He gave her medication. Her eyes and nose become normal again but she still has a little fever. 

Abhishek asked with an emotionless face “ what did she eat ? ”

Vaishnavi told him “ chocolate ice cream and Pista kulfi. ”

Abhishek sighed and then inform them “ she has allergy of Pista. ”

Jannat apologized “ we are really sorry Abhishek ” 

Abhishek nodded “ it's okay. You were unaware of this fact. Don't be sorry. She will be fine soon. She needs rest now. ”

They went to the living area. 

Abhishek told them “ you all should go home. I will inform you. ”

Faisu denied “ nope we are staying here tonight. ”

Abhishek asked “ then what about your family ? ”

Jannat replied “ don't worry we will inform them. ”

Vaishnavi told Faisu “ Faisu do one thing, you should go to our home and pick our clothes. ”

Abhishek told them “ you don't have to go. Faisu can wear my clothes and you both can wear yesha's clothes. I still have her things. ”

Vaishnavi asked, making sure “ you sure? ”

Abhishek nodded with a smile “ yep 100% ”

Jannat shrugged “ ok then. ”

Abhishek took them both to a room where he kept all the belongings of Yesha. 

Abhishek told Vaishnavi and Jannat “ you can pick anything to wear. ”

Abhishek went to his room and Faisu followed him. He gave him clothes of his own. They changed their clothes and went to Abhishek's room. They checked Abhishek's room and some pics caught their eyes. 

Jannat asked, looking at a picture of a guy with medals and trophies. One with his mother “ who is this ? ”

Abhishek replied with a proud smile “ Siddharth Nigam my favorite gymnast. I guess you know him because he is a famous Gymnast. ”

Vaishnavi replied remembering “ yeah I saw his pic somewhere I guess on Instagram. ”

Then they went towards the other side of the room and saw pics of Amara with Abhishek. 

Vaishnavi instantly adored “ aww she is so cute . My cutie pie ”

Jannat said with a smile “ I am flat. ”

Faisu said her “ oi its my dialogue ”

Abhishek and vaishnavi chuckles at him. 

There were some more pictures of Yesha with Abhishek in his room. Abhishek holding Amara in his arms. 

By the time they were done looking at pics Amara also woke up. 

Amara said in a low voice “ papa ”

Abhishek went towards her and took her on his lap. She instantly hugged his torso. Trio also sits in the bed. 

Abhishek then asked her “ yes bacha ”

Amara pouts “ Hungly ”

Abhishek again asked “ what do you want to eat? ”

Amara thought then answered “ pisha ” ( pizza ) 

Vaishnavi then said “ I will order it. ”

Faisu argued “ nope I will ”

Abhishek interfere “ Arey! I will order ”

Vaishnavi “ I will order ”

Faisu “ I will ”

Abhishek “ I will ”

Vaishnavi “ I will ”

Faisu “ I will ”

Abhishek “ I will ”

Jannat Stopped them “ stop you three I already ordered it. So no need to fight now. ”

Abhishek and Vaishnavi said in unison “ I Should have ordered it instead of fighting. ”

They both looked at each other and said “ why are you copying me ? ”

They glared at each other “ again ? ”

Abhishek and Vaishnavi “ stop copying me ”

They glared again “ you copy cat ”

They both frowned “ urgh ”

Faisu “ okay okay stop now. no need to fight. See amara is seeing us like we are some kind of alien. ”

Abhishek looked at her then said “ because she is confused about what we are doing. ”

They enjoyed the whole night with so much fun. 

To be continued................

Will meet you all in next chapter

Till then buh bye take care............

I hope you liked the Chapter..

Vote

Comment 

Share 

Signing off ✌

Yatika ( Yati Writes )