5.marriage proposal

Y/n : sir it's belong to that basterd.
______________________________________

Police: mam we got proof about him more than we needed.now we will take action.

Y/n : now it's my trun to give him what he deserves.

Time skip~

y/n went in kim entertainment. And she directly took the lift and went towards taehuyng office. After reaching tae office door . She read "president kim" . She clenched her fist and opened the door and saw tae and his friends mark and Jackson sitting and talking while laughing. And talking about some challenge

Mark : dude you really completed our challenge . Now you got the share and have amazing night stand with that sexy.

Eunwoo: dude do you know i throught. you will be not able to complete it .

Tae : bro who i am hmm . I am fuc*ing. "kim taehuyng".

Mark : was she really that good .

Tae : of course i enjoyed her a lot . I f*cked her for whole night. I started it at 9 pm and end it at morning 5am.

Jackson: omfg dude is she able to walk

Suddenly they Heard door opening sound.

Tae : oh look who is here. I think yeah she can walk.

Y/n didn't said anything she just went towards tae and

SLAP

His face turned other side when she realised he got slapped by her.

Y/N : JUST FOR A CHALLENGE YOU RUINED ME . I WILL GET JUSTICE . HOW CAN YOU DO THIS KIM TAEHUYNG .

TAE : HOW DARE YOU BITCH

TAE FRIENDS ( MARK , EUNWOO): WOW Y/N GOT GUT .

RING~ring~ring~

Tae : hello

??? : Hello is it Kim taehuyng

Tae : yes ( with anger voice )

???: It's officers choi we have complain about you so you have to come police station.

Tae : ok

*Cut the call *

Tae : so now you even complained about me .

Y/n : you deserve more .

*Left from their *

*Everyone eyes on Tae *

Tae : wrong move my little s*ut . Now I will show you hell .

🦋Y/n 🦋

How can he do something like this . Even after everything he didn't felt any guilty. She was even talking bad things about me . My all dreams are ruined. I through now i will be able to stay happily. But my fate don't wanted me to stay happily maybe god hate me .

I was in my own throught when suddenly my phone ring and this call was from him that f**ker . "Kim taehuyng" . I cut his call and went towards my home. Now i have to talk with media also i will expose him really badly.