seductive

Who will tell my heart
That's it's not you
For me.....

______________________________________

After one hour taehuyng checked that y/n fell asleep and he walked out of the room with smirk on his face ...

Taehuyng walked towards Yuna room just to see she was crying while talking with baby in her stomach..

" Baby don't worry everything will be fine once your dad will divorce that bitch . Just wait 2 more months than we will live happily with small family me you and your dad . " She said while crying. Since she became pregnant she can't hold her tear back ..she get hurt on small things.

" Baby are you alright. I am sorry for what happened in hall" said taehuyng

" Go away taehuyng i don't want to talk with you now . How can you take that bitch side " said yuna

" Baby first listen to me please " taehuyng said

" I am listening " said Yuna while sobbing

Taehuyng walked towards and sat on bed and said " baby look she is willing to divorce me but what if she go to media and tell them everything we did with her . That's why let's treat her nicely for 2 months than she will think we care about her we were not wrong and then she will not take any revenge on us "

" I am really so bumb to not  see this . this time also i didn't understand you again. I am sorry " said Yuna while hugging taehuyng.....

Taehuyng stroked her back gently...

Just two months bitch i will make you feel whatever my baby felt because of you . Now she love me i just need this baby than everything is settled me and y/n will live happily. And this bitch will be dead anyway. She still don't know we can only save one during delivery time baby or her and i am going to save the baby who want this slut ..... I know everything about her before joining my company she used to sleep with her previous company owner for advertisements ... She used to sleep with those old man so she could become famous and when she becomes famous she joined my company. I just hate this bitch now she has fallen for me it's so easy for me to manipulate her specially since she became pregnant but this needy horny bitch everyday ask for sex and i have to give her what she want .

Morning....

Y/n woke up and went downstairs. Yuna was sitting on dinning table and smiling at y/n . Taehuyng also smiled at y/n . Y/n walked towards taehuyng to sit besides him but before she could Yuna sit beside him .

Taehuyng clenched his fis fist gritted his teeth on Yuna act . They were waiting for breakfast maid was making breakfast.

Y/n made cute pout looking at taehuyng. She again looked at taehuyng and walked towards couch and she sat . Taehuyng immediately got up from chair and walked towards couch which make Yuna heart clench.

" Taehuyng where are you going" said Yuna

Taehuyng ignored her and walked towards couch and sat beside y/n . Today y/n was wearing a short t-shirt showing her beautiful legs

 Today y/n was wearing a short t-shirt showing her beautiful legs

She looked at taehuyng and said " oh why did you come here . Yuna will feel bad . " She said while placing her hand on taehuyng chest. He was wearing suit . He was ready to go office today and waiting for breakfast till y/n come downstairs. .

Taehuyng smirked while looking at y/n bold act . It's his first time to see this act of y/n . He placed his hand on y/n hand which was on his chest. And his other hand on y/n thigh . He rubbed her thigh and y/n moaned so sexily . Yuna Heard this and immediately stood up from chair walk towards them and saw the way they were sitting looking at each other and screamed in anger " what the fuck taehuyng what are you doing with this bitch "

" What the hell Yuna who told you to come here " said taehuyng in anger she just ruined his moment with his wife .

After hearing this Yuna just walked towards y/n and grabbed her hair slapped her so hard and said " slut it's all your fault that he is screaming at me . "

Y/n fell on floor and looked at taehuyng and said while crying " now i don't even have any right on my own husband. A mistress is beating me because i love my husband and touched my husband. Taehuyng i think i did wrong by forgiving you "

As taehuyng heard this he immediately grabbed Yuna hair and slapped her hard he grabbed her hair so tightly so she don't fell on floor. " Bitch you dared to rise your hand on my wife " said taehuyng in anger

" So now she is your wife . Where was she taehuyng from 2 years from almost two years we are together having our happy life since we come back from our date you started to take this mistress side " said Yuna ...

Taehuyng laughed at her and said " y/n and mistress bitch you forget she held my surname not you. She held the title wife of kim taehuyng not you . Even if you you come in front of media and tell them you are having affair with me evryone will call you mistress not her . Look she has this much power . She is my wife not you . If you dare to hurt my wife next time you will be under 6 feet of this land "

He left her hair she was about to fell that's when y/n held her with fake tear and said " sister Yuna be careful you are pregnant. You are like a elder sister too me . Oh i remember tomorrow is your birthday and you are going to be 31. I heard when woman becomes old they face lot of complications in their pregnancy. " Said y/n with smirk . While looking at Yuna so taehuyng was not able to see y/n face . tear slipped from yuna eyes looking at this scene.

"Y/n leave her let's go have breakfast. And Yuna you also go have breakfast it's not good for baby to stay empty.baby must be hungry" said taehuyng

Y/n left Yuna after making straighten her position.

" Taehuyng do you only care for baby or me " asked Yuna

" Yuna stop this over acting..i am so sick with this overacting of your. What you wanted to ask i already answered you last night" said taehuyng and walked.

That's when Yuna remembered what taehuyng said last night this bought some relief inside. She throught that taehuyng is acting to be good with y/n . She sing in relief. And walked towards dinning table they all eat their breakfast.

At night everyone was sleeping yuna was in her room waiting for taehuyng to come from office what she didn't know that taehuyng is already home and bought some dinner for y/n and himself as y/n called him asked asked for outside dinner.

Taehuyng come inside y/n room just to see y/n sitting in her lingerie while holding a wine glass looking at taehuyng with seductive eyes

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio