salary

Everything changed but....
Your hate towards me ...
Never changed...

_____________________________________

She reached his office . She went inside his room just to witness her husband fucking his girlfriend on table. While kissing her.....

Taehuyng looked in front of him . Just to  see y/n standing infront of him . he covered yuna with his coat . Y/n run outside from his room . Her eyes shead painful tear . Everyone saw her everyone knew what really happened inside but they have their lovely job which they don't wanted to leave.

She walked while weeping her tear . That's when she bumped into someone. It was same man from yesterday who lied about her . That man witness her tear . He knew the reason. He slowly said " i am sorry" while hanging his head .

" S-sorry for what for now  or for tomorrow" she asked

" For everything mrs kim . I had no other choice rather than this . If i didn't take Yuna side she will make mr Kim fire me . Mr Kim is so in love with miss Yuna . he don't even let her walk outside from his office. I have a Ill mother to take care of . " That man said

" I understand. " Y/n said now she know what's going on . He was forced to lie . She was walking out from the company that's when taehuyng again called her and asked her to come kn his office. She didn't wanted to go . But she also didn't wanted to get beaten by his again tonight. So she went towards his room .

This time she knocked the door . Than she heard" come in " she went inside the room both taehuyng and Yuna were panting Yuna was still naked covered in taehuyng coat . Taehuyng was still shirtless. The room smelled like sex . Now she didn't dared to look  at them . Her heart hurt . Her tear threaten to come .

" Y-you asked me to come " y/n said

" Yes i did form tomorrow. You will start working here like before. I don't want you to sit and eat in my house in free . Don't worry i will give you salary" taehuyng said

" Ok " she replied while looking down on floor .

That's irritated taehuyng. He wanted her to cry and get hurt by seeing him and Yuna together . She didn't even showed him his eyes.  " Look straight" taehuyng odred her and she did now he felt satisfaction. He saw the painful tear .

Yuna fell asleep on taehuyng lap . Taehuyng picked her lips with so much love . Y/n saw that clinched her fist . But still tear come out from her eyes . That's what taehuyng wanted.

" Get lost now " taehuyng said and y/n left them alone.

Time skip 🦋

Y/n prepared the dinner. Door bell ring she opened the door just to see Yuna and taehuyng together. Yuna has suitcase with her .

" Take your all shitty things out of my room . From now on Yuna will stay with me in my room " taehuyng said

His words hurt her life hell . She felt the sensation in her heart the pain . But she didn't dared to say anything she just nodded and went inside the room . The dinner was already served on table Yuna and taehuyng eat the dinner till than y/n cleaned the room and went in guest room . She closed the door of her room and cried after few hours she heard wha she feared the most their moan . She hugged herself and cried their was nothing she can do now she is stuck here from all side .

Next morning 🦋

Y/n woke up before everyone and prepared the breakfast. She eat her breakfast before them as she has to start her job from today and also taehuyng told her not eat with him .

Yuna and taehuyng come eat their breakfast.

Yuna : eww it's not good i can't eat this . Baby can't we go and eat outside.

But according to taehuyng this food was best but he want to hurt her more and more . He want to make hell for her on earth.

Taehuyng: you are right baby let's go .

Taehuyng and Yuna stood up and taehuyng said : in company before 9 am . And they both walked out of house .

This time tear didn't come out from her eyes. She took the car as she is kim taehuyng wife everyone know her . So she can't go outside in taxi . That's why taehuyng told the driver to drive y/n today.

In company 🦋

Y/n walked towards elevator. Everyone make space for her greeted her . They felt bad for her . They all remember once she was the employee here . She was sweet with everyone .

Y/n walked towards shooting area and met someone " oh my god y/n it's you . Long time no see . Come here my little champ . " He said and hugged her . That's what she wanted now a hug . She hugged him back and cried .
That person take her in make up room . " It's ok i will always help you " he said " thanks jabaco brothers." Y/n replied.

( Remember jabaco from chapter one and two )

Taehuyng and Yuna reached company. Taehuyng wanted to see y/n since morning he wanted to have her . She was looking so sexy Today in morning wearing skirts high heel . She looked like godess to him . So he told Yuna to go for shoot . And called y/n to come in his office.

Y/n left the shoot in between and went towards taehuyng office. Knocked his door . And taehuyng asked her to come inside . She went towards him . To her surprise Yuna was not with him  this time .

" Come here " i told her to come towards  me and she did . She is really so submissive. She wearing a tight shirt today that b00bs are like show peice.

"Here your salary will be 8  million a  year "  i told her she look at me with confused  expression. I know why is that even a high and professional photographer has 6million a year salary but her is 8 million.

" You are confused about the salary right is it less or should I increase it huh rate yourself" taehuyng said

I looked at him . What he thinks of me . He asked me to rate myself. When he is the one who is cheap here .

" Now bent on my desk" taehuyng said

______________________________________

Vote follow share