sister

if  you get hurt or feel pain by knowing...

That i don't feel anything for you ..

Than remember it's you ...

Who is reason behind your own pain .....

______________________________________

" Now bent on my desk" taehuyng said

I looked at him with surprise expression. He is so shameless. I didn't moved from my place . He walked towards me . And i felt burning sensation on my left cheek. I looked at him with tear in my eyes.

" Slut you dared to disobey me huh . From morning you are trying to seduce me by wearing this dress right. Now when i want to fuck you . You are not listing me . " Taehuyng said while gripping on her hair . She screamed in pain . He take her inside the bathroom and made her bent on sink spanked her so hard and said " count or i will continue"  she cried in pain

" One "

"Two"

" Three"
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Twenty .... Please stop . I am sorry please stop . " She said

" Look in mirror stand straight" he said

Their was two mirror one in front one in back so because of back mirror she can see everything happening in front mirror. He took off her dress . He took off his own pant and made her bent on sink and started to trusting in her in slow and deep that make her moan " see slut you are moaning. While i am fucking me . See this now you know you are real slut . " He said still thrusting inside her " from now on if you dare you wear this kind of dress i will make you stand naked in front of me whole day . And you know what happened when you get naked in front of me " he said while cumming inside her . She just sobbed. She don't want this . She don't want her body to react on his touch  but it did ....

Taehuyng was ready to thrust inside her again after coming inside her that's when someone knocked bathroom door . " Now who has dare to knock my office bathroom door " taehuyng wispered. And wear his pant . After that he throwed money on y/n body who has slipped on floor because of triedness.

" Slut this is your payment for letting me fuck your cu*t " taehuyng said and made his way out of bathroom just to see Yuna standing with angry face in front of him . She knew what was going on in bathroom.

Y/n also walked out from bathroom after wearing her clothes. Her neck was filled with hickey . She tear were dried. Yuna looked at her with angry expression. She walked towards y/n and slapped her that face turned left side . " Slut you again tried to seduce him " Yuna said .

This time she didn't cried. She didn't looked up she just walked out from the room . That made Yuna more angry . And something happened inside taehuyng.

Time skip 🦋

Y/n reached home with Yuna and taehuyng.  Yuna and taehuyng acted so lovy dovy . But y/n didn't looked at them . They all walked inside the house. Y/n started to walk towards her room as she wanted to take a little rest but before she could go inside her room Yuna shouted.

" What the hell bitch. Who will make dinner. " Yuna said

Y/n nodded her head and went inside her room changed her dress came out and started to make dinner for everyone . She know nothing will change no matter what . They will continue their inhuman behaviour.
She just want her sister to complete her study  and become successful.

Y/n was making dinner that's when Yuna come inside the kitchen and asked y/n for apple juice. Y/n pointed towards freezer while she was cutting vegetables . That's make Yuna angry she wanted y/n to give that in her hand.  she walked towards y/n and said " bitch you have showed me enough attitude now see what I will do . " Yuna said she took the knife cut her finger started to scream taehuyng name . Taehuyng rushed towards kitchen he saw knife on floor Yuna hand was bleeding...

" Taehuyng i told her that i will help her . But she called me slut and cut my hand with knife" Yuna said while crying hard acting like she is scared that's give taehuyng a chance to get ride of his frustration. He walked towards y/n hold her hair " slut you dared to call her slut huh wait i will show you your place . "

" I didn't do anything" y/n said

But he slapped her making her fall on floor and started to hit her with belt and make her cry he took off her shirt which she was wearing and started to hit her more hard .. Yuna was standing their. She didn't stopped him . She felt satisfied. From the office accident she was so angry now her angre vanish watching her in this way .

When she couldn't bare the pain she fainted. Taehuyng come back to his sense . His hand shaked watching her in this way . Her back stomach and legs were covered in purple and in red color. Her body didn't moved . That's when Yuna again started her act .

" Baby thanks for saving me . I think we should call the doctor for her . " She said

Taehuyng nodded his head without knowing that krama is real bitch it hit more than you can bare .

After 1 week 🦋

Y/n is home now . She was hospitalized after that incident. She don't like to talk with anyone now . Her sister still don't know anything. Lia her best friend helped her all the time in hospital. Lia is studying law she wanted to help y/n but she also can't do any as she know y/n sister life will be in danger. ...

Same thing keep repeating. She getting raped and beaten by Yuna and taehuyng.....

After 4 months

It's been 10 months to her marriage but nothing changed things got worst .

Y/n was  in office doing her work. All employees who is close to her they know about her being abused by her husband and his girlfriend. But they never dared to do anything against their boss . All they do is to console y/n that her good day will come. Y/n has turned 20 now . She didn't lived her teenage life like other girl . She lived her teenage life being abused and raped. She has forgotten her all emotions..she smile when she is in front of her sister who is last ray of hope in her life .

At home 🦋

Taehuyng and Yuna were making out of sofa y/n was in kitchen that's when door of their house opened and revelled y/n "sister"

______________________________________

Vote follow share