3.basterd

Y/n : i will get my justice.

______________________________________

                              Y/n

How can he do something like this . I trusted him but he just used me . Just wait and see kim taehuyng.i will show your real face to whole world. I think these proof are enough to show he raped me and mix some kind of drug in my drink.

Author pov

In tae place .....

Tae and his friends were laughing and tae was celebrating his new win with his friends.

Mark : dude you are amazing. I through you will never be able to complete this dare . Haha......

Tae : well i got proof see...

He showed him some pictures of y/n where he is laying Naked with y/n .. but he didn't show them y/n full nude pictures. In some pictures he was kissing y/n .

Tae : well i made whole porn videos dude .

Kai : what really!!!!!!! Show us bro . We are bro just show us ..... Please

Tae : f*ck off . I will not . I don't want anyone to see the way i saw her last night. It was f**king amazing. She was  likes some kind of addiction. She must be in pain now i am sure.

Mark : oh someone is being so possissive.

Tae didn't said anything just smirked at him .

Tae : i am thinking to make her my little toy .

Kai : is she more good than yeji and Yuna .

Tae : ah they are nothing compared to her . Even you will not believe y/n was virgin.

Mark : This i already guessed this .. dude .

Kai: what will happen once she wake up.

Tae : nothing she will not remember anything even if she got to know i sleep with her . She don't have any kind of proof no one gonna believe on her cause you know who i am . I have support of my fans.(smirk)

Mark&Kai: ah dude you are full with yourself.

Kai: well i am going. I have photos shoot today.

Mark : i am also going.... Bye

Tae : yeah i am also going in office..

Kai : bro once you become satisfied with her share that pron you made with her ....

"This motherf*cker will die with my hand . If he dared to think something about her ..." Tae through

Tae: get the fuck out!!

Kai : so rude

After that they all left tae house for their work life .