Devil

My imagination is so beautiful...
Because you are ....
Not the part of it...

______________________________________

That's what make taehuyng angry and he just grabbed her jaw and said: i see bitch you are talking too much my child is dirt to you than see how you gonna bear my child now ...

He was about to smash his lips on her that's when their was knock on door . Taehuyng didn't realised that he just hurt y/n hand which has plaster. As taehuyng got up to open the door he saw y/n was crying while holding her plastered hand . Taehuyng forget about the knock on door and rushed towards y/n and said " baby did i hurt you i am sorry. Show me where it's hurting. Do you want to go hospital let's go"

" Taehuyng you are acting like it's first time you hurt me . Aren't this is the reason you bought me here so stop this caring act of your . my eyes cried not because of the pain in my hand but because my fate . " Y/n replied while trying to take the medicine from coverd but she wasn't able to open the bottole taehuyng took the bottle of painkiller and took out give it to her and give her water that's when again someone knocked the door like he/she will break the door that's make him angry he rushed towards door just to see crying Yuna in front of him . She hugged taehuyng and y/n saw that she turned her head in another direction.

" What happened Yuna why are crying baby . Tell me " taehuyng asked in worried tone

"Taehuyng i am scared i don't want to sleep alone . I had a nightmare it was so bad " Yuna said while crying

Taehuyng hugged her and closed the door from outside and took Yuna in her room . Leaving y/n alone in her room . She heard them talking. Just after few minutes she heard moan she knew what they are doing. "Heh what even i expect from him to stay with me never . I hope my sister complete her study fast . So i could go away from here " y/n said

She wanted to sleep but they were so loud whole night that she left her room and went in maid room .

Maya  , she is also one of the maid here . She is 39 and working here for her daughter study . Y/n and Maya has become a good friend in one day .

Y/n knocked the maid room door the lady opened the door and allowed y/m inside. Maya know why y/n is here as few minutes ago she went to check house that time she heard her master and his mistress moan and groan .

Maya: madam why don't you leave this man . He don't deserve you . You deserve better mam .

Y/n : heh you think i want to stay here . If i left than what will happen with my sister. I have to save her at all cost ..

Maya : what do you mean madam .

That's when y/n told her everything from the starting to abortion to Yuna getting pregnant him playing with two woman's at once .

Maya : i throught devil only exit in book and drama but i can see real devil here . Madam you can come to me whenever you want i will always support you .

Y/n : you are so sweet Maya . Take care of yourself. I will take care of myself. Don't risk your life because of me you have a beautiful daughter to take care of. Don't worry i will be fine .

Next morning...

Taehuyng come to y/n room just to see empty room . He rushed towards bathroom but y/n was not their. Yuna is still sleeping. It's 4 am in morning. He become so scared. He feel like she left the house. He immediately went outside asked the gaurds if they saw his wife but they said no . He immediately checked the cctv just to see her going to maid room ..he sighed in relief and run towards maid room and knocked their.

Maid opened the door taehuyng immediately pushed her aside just to see y/n sleep on maid bed so comfortably . He tried to lift y/n but before he could y/n woke up. Taehuyng tried to touch but she just moved back .

" What are you doing here " taehuyng asked

" I can't sleep in your room as it has your smell in your bed . That make me disgusted" y/n said that's it taehuyng immediately slapped her cheek and she laughed so loudly.

"Have you gone mad or what . You will sleep in my room from now on you are not allowed to come out from my room " taehuyng said while taking her in his room .  Y/n side lips was bleeding because of slap .

Y/n sat on bed without saying anything. Taehuyng was so angry that he couldn't control his anger and slapped y/n . then his brain again throught he was angry on Yuna too than "why he didn't slapped her? but controlled his anger that time when he was angry on Yuna  but he just slapped y/n ". Taehuyng rushed in bathroom leaving y/n he punched the wall . " I did that because i think y/n as mine but Yuna is nothing but just a body who has my baby . " He said to himself .

He was scared of y/n what if she left him . He can't lose her at any cost . She is  his from the day he laid his eyes on her . What if she started to hate him infinity.

But what he don't know that she hate him beyond infinity.

Taehuyng come out of room just to see Yuna and y/n sitting on bed while talking like friends.

And this fact make me more scared..do y/n don't hate Yuna anymore for stealing her husband..did y/n already gave up on him that's why he don't care if Yuna is here or not .

Taehuyng: Yuna what are you doing

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio