slap

You think you win ...
Because you started this game...
Let me tell you....                                      the game has just started ....
Winner is not decided yet....

______________________________________

" Here is the recorder he wanted.  it has everything he told me to record " said y/n while giving the recorder to nini .

Time skip

Taehuyng reached home with y/n while holding her lovingly.... Yuna was still waiting for taehuyng....

As taehuyng entered inside house he saw Yuna waiting for them . As Yuna saw taehuyng she walked towards him . And said " taehuyng were where you . I was waiting for you . How can you leave for staightly 1 day . "

Taehuyng just rolled his eyes. He just hate the way she act . He dreamed y/n to act all Moody during pregnancy but unfortunately her baby is no longer alive because of him .

" Yuna you should sleep till now . It's not safe for baby " said taehuyng

" Taehuyng you always care about this fucking baby . What about me ..and what is that news  this bitch is pregnant and you were having family dinner with her . Taehuyng are you cheating on me . " Said yuna .

" Listen Yuna whatever i do with my wife it will never be cheating but whatever i do with you it's called cheating on my wife you also know this . And don't call her with names about pregnancy yes she is pregnant can't you see her belly " said taehuyng. Y/n was standing their feeling satisfied watching those persons who distroyed her life are going to be distroyed soon .

" Then what about my baby taehuyng.. didn't you said you will divorce her . " She said while holding her stomach because of pain . Her expression was showing she was in pain  taehuyng don't wanted to lost this baby he has done a lot for this baby he can't just lose this baby now .

" Y/n go in your room " said taehuyng and y/n just nodded her head and started to walk towards stairs.

" Baby don't worry she is ready to divorce me . We are getting divorce in two months that dinner was just to show media. And she is not pregnant with my baby don't worry Yuna ... I don't wanted to stay alone with  that's why i called her sister also. " Lied taehuyng to Yuna which bought relief in her body .

" I knew that bitch is slut see she is pregnant with someone else dirt . She is having a basterd inside her Belly . I throught you gonna leave me .. taehuyng please don't leave me i have no one beside you . " Said yuna while hugging taehuyng

And y/n come downstairs for taking water and she saw them hugging each other she smirked and throwed the glass mug on floor which caused sound and than y/n screamed because she cut her own leg . 

Taehuyng pushed Yuna away and run towards kitchen and saw y/n leg was bleeding. Yuna come from behind just to see y/n is in taehuyng arm . He ignored Yuna and took y/n and started to walk towards y/n room and y/n was fake crying.

" Taehuyng where are you going it's just a small cut "Yuna screamed

" Shut up Yuna i remember that day you get a small scretch on your hand and you beat her for that you said it was hurting you . So what about her pain . she also feel pain look at her she didn't even said anything to you even after getting hurt many times." After saying this taehuyng turned around Yuna was looking at them that's when y/n winked  at her with smirk on her face while taehuyng was walking taking her in bridel style.

" Slut i will kill you " screamed Yuna while walking towards them . Yuna pushed taehuyng which caused  loss his balance y/n to fall and she cried and said " taehuyng why did you even help me for this . For getting hurt again. Leave it . I will go by my own . Anyway it's just a small wound you both had given me more than this " saying this y/n started to limping towards stairs watching this taehuyng clenched his fist  and merched towards Yuna slapped her hard making her cry in pain .

A smirk formed on y/n lips while watching this she still limping on stairs that's when she heard...

" Yuna if you want to stay in this house of mine than fucking stay away from my wife or i will tell everyone that you are pregnant with my child . I will tell everyone that you drugged me and took advantage of me for becoming my mistress . " Said taehuyng after that he walked towards y/n who again started to sob and still trying to walk on stairs. Yeah she has cut her feet like this 👇👇

 Yeah she has cut her feet like this 👇👇

Taehuyng immediately hold her in his arm and started to walk towards y/n room . And he layed y/n on bed after that he applied some medicine on her feet . She was still sobbing taehuyng hugged her and said " i am sorry it's all because of me .. don't worry she will get her punishment for making you like this . Don't cry it's hurt me . "

" Taehuyng why she always hurt me . I have been sharing you with her without saying anything. I never hurt her . Even i forgave you and her but still i am the one who is suffering. Why it's always me taehuyng. " She said while crying.

" Baby don't worry from now on i will never let anything happen with you . Don't cry i will be with you even after life " said taehuyng while hugging y/n . Y/n  just rolled her eyes on his words.

After few minutes taehuyng tried to kiss her that's when she pushed him . Making taehuyng to frown . " What happened" asked taehuyng

" Hmm taehuyng you know after last time i was hospitalized i am afraid of any kind of touch ..as you were not here that time but my treatment is still going on with a psychiatrist . " Said y/n  while sobbing.

" Oh baby don't worry you sleep i will take care of you . Go to sleep ". Said taehuyng

After one hour taehuyng checked that y/n fell asleep and he walked out of the room with smirk on his face ...

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio