maids

A star can make dark night more beautiful...
A simple rain can make night more romantic....

______________________________________

~ keep eyes on her that little bitch is planning something ~

______________________________________

After that he cut the call and went inside room to give medicine to y/n .

He prepared everything that y/n could eat and he prepare her medicine. And went inside the room .

He saw y/n was still sleeping. Nowdays she sleeps a lot . And he told this to doctor .so doctor replied it's because of weakness.

" Y/n wake up baby it's time to take medicine. " Taehuyng said while shaking y/n and she woke up hurriedly like he gonna beat her for sleeping.

"I-I am sorry for sleeping so late ..i promise i will not do this again" y/n said while sweating.

Taehuyng looked at her so concerned and cupped her face and said " baby what happened with you . It's still night time . I just wake you up so you could eat your dinner and medicine. Did you had nightmare again.."

" I-its nothing! " Y/n said

I think i should take her to psychiatrist .. she is not well i am sure . It's all my fucking mistake and that Yuna mistake once i will get the baby i will give her worst death and live happily with my y/n and baby .

" Here eat this dinner..i ordered your favourite (remember tae know her favourite because on honeymoon he asked her sister about her favourite food) eat this after that i will give you your medicine. Than you can sleep hmm. " Taehuyng said

Y/n nodded her head and eat her food so fast as she can ..she is just cringed by his behaviour so she don't want to face him more . While she was eating taehuyng was keep staring at her which cringed her more . She finished her food and taehuyng passed her milk , and that's what she don't like. She hate milk since childhood. " I-i don't like milk . I will just drink the juice with medicine" y/n said

" Baby doctor said you need to drink milk daily.. it's for your own good .. come and drink " taehuyng said while passing her milk glasses...

" Taehuyng i told you i don't want to drink milk. And we are not in hospital. that you are showing off here . We both know how caring you are towards me so you don't have to act now . Anyway i am better than before i don't think god has any plan to take me so soon " she said

" FUCKING HELL, WHATEVER I WAS DOING YOU THINK I WAS ACTING HUH . BITCH YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN YOUR LESSION JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU RECOVER. " taehuyng said while gulping the milk and walked closer to y/n . He placed his hand behind her neck and pushed her face towards his face and attached his mouth with her . Making her glup all the milk . She gagged on milk but he didn't left her mouth keep on making her drink all milk . After few minutes he left her mouth she immediately throw up on his chest making him look at her with worried eyes..he immediately took her in bathroom letting her throw out whatever she eat ... He keep on holding her body and hair so she could throw up . After some minutes she stopped throwing up and taehuyng looked at her ..her face was pale . She was like she lost her energy.

" I am sorry honey i didn't knew it you hate milk . Now i will never let you drink milk i promise". He said while supporting her body .

He cleaned her and himself  in bathroom. He left that room and went in other room with y/n .. he took her medicine and feed through the juice. Than made her sleep. Taehuyng placed himself beside y/n and hugged her body .

In morning taehuyng woke up arround 5 o clock because of door bell . He opened her door and saw a woman around 25/26 standing their looking like model . "Yes what do you want " taehuyng said

" Sir i am the maid you haired
Here is my identification. My name is soya chen. I will start my work now and other 5 will come around 10 am  "
Soya said

"Oh please come inside. beautiful lady shouldn't wait on door . " Taehuyng said while smirking seeing him smirk. that maid also smirked.

" From where can I start sir " she said while smirking

Taehuyng looked at her and said " from that first room clean them . And cook my and my wife breakfast. And never i repeat never let my wife do anything.  Never open your mouth outside about whatever happens in this house or i will be the most worst person in your life you have ever seen . Never argue with my wife . Take her order before cooking ask her whatever she want. And order other maid same thing. " Taehuyng said while tugging the soya hair behind her ear.

Soya eyes were stuck on taehuyng. She knew  about taehuyng charm but she never knew watching him from close  will make her heart beat fast . He looked so hot while ordering her . The way he cared for his wife make her want him more .. if she became his woman she is sure he will do anything for her . Right now their is b  only one throught  in her brain "is this  called love at first site."

But she is unaware from the consequences  whoever will try to take his obbession place will suffer to the extinct. His only obbession is y/n and no one can replace her ..no matter how many girls he fuck but in the end he will moan only one name that's y/n.

After instructing taehuyng went to see y/n if she is on or not .. he went towards her and she looked fine now ..or else last night she was shirving. So taehuyng took care off her . He changed her clothes and everything that's make him needy but he needed to control his desires so his wife could heal .

It was 10 am all maids were on work..y/n also woke up and taehuyng helped her in fresh up . He lifted her in bridel style and took her in living room so she could feel good . That scene make soya heart clench . But do she has right to say anything against a husband and wife .

Taehuyng was feeding y/n with his hand that's when door bell ringed taehuyng didn't put any attention towards door but maid opened the door a woman come inside the house. She saw taehuyng was feeding y/n that's make her scream .

"What the fuck  taehuyng. Why are feeding this bitch . Here you are having fun with this bitch while leaving me alone when i am pregnant" she screamed

Taehuyng looked at her and only one word come out from his mouth

" Yuna "

______________________________________

Follow vote comments