trust

I knew loving you will hurt me ...

But it will hurt me this much ....

I didn't knew...

______________________________________

" Hello come to my company tomorrow" he said on call with smirk on his face .

Morning 🦋

Y/n was working in kitchen like normal day's. Taehuyng was sitting on dinning table reading newspaper.

Why taehuyng didn't replied to my confession. Do he really love me . He just had sex with me like everydays . Why i feel like nothing has changed . But i know he love me . He has told me before our marriage. Anyway why he will pretended to love me . Now i can't imagine my life without him . I felt like he has become a part of me .

I looked at her . I know she is still confused. Do she really think kim taehuyng will treat a cheap human like her like queen. Huh disgusting anyway now. i know what i am going to do . But i have to wait little longer. She looks so sexy this morning. She woke up late because i didn't let her sleep last night. So she is wearing my shirt that's make her look more hot . I just was to grab her waist and slam in her . She is  trying to reach the container which was placed up in kitchen. oh she is so short. She can't even reach their. I saw her trying to get the container when she lift her hand her shirt lifted more upper showing me her butt cheeks . Damn it! Now i can't control..

I was trying to take the container which has flour . I was not  able to reach their that's when i felt two hand on my waist. I know who is it . I through he comes to help me but turned me towards him and slammed his lips on mine . I tried to get out from his grip . He was sucking my oxygen.

" Jump" he said

" I-i have to make breakfast" she said

" Oh really than why were you seducing me . " He said

" I didn't " she said

" Really than why i am hard " he asked " obey me like a good little wife . Now you love me right and i also do . Come honey satisfy your husband. Do you want your husband to go to some other women for his needs " he said looking into her face .

I can't imagine him with other women. Not when i love him . Will he really leave me if i didn't satisfy his needs. This is what called love for him . If yes than i will do anything so he always love me .  " N-No" she said . " Don't go to other woman . I will do as you said " she replied

He smirked and made her warp her legs around his waist and took her towards kitchen counter while kissing her . He opened her shirt . She is not wearing anything inside her shirt . He throwed her shirt somewhere in kitchen. And opened his dress as he was all ready to go for work. But now his addiction distracted him . He bite her shoulder that make her scream . "Hmm honey you know your whole body is sweet that i was to devour your whole body whenever i see you . " He said .

He lifted her leg placed it on his shoulder. Positioned himself on her entrance . She moaned because of the sensation he provided her . She closed her eyes. He thrusted inside her in one go that's make her scream her lungs out . He started to moving in animalstic speed. She gripped on his shoulder. She bite his shoulder in pain . He was groaning and humming in satisfaction. He started to mark her whole body . His hand grabbed her bo0bs . And started to squeeze her bo0bs . His mouth keep devoring her body .

Time skip 2 hours 🦋

He again cummed inside her for the 2nd time and she cummed for 4th Time . They both were patting heavily. Her body was leaning against his chest. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed. Their was dried tear on her face . Her face was red because of their passionate work out . Her legs were shaking .

Time skip 2 months 🦋

It's been two months since i confessed to him . He treat me like before. Always show his love through s* x . From  past 3 days he has been ignoring me . Always giving me cold shoulder. So today i through to go his company and give him lunch. Anyway it's not first time that i am going to his company.

I stand in front of his building. I decided to go inside. Everyone know me here so no one stopped me . I make my way inside the building. This was the place i used to work. This was the place . i first met him and now i am here as his wife . I started to walk towards his cabin that's when i noticed her . Isn't she was taehuyng girlfriend. She is a model i know her . I still remember when she told me to take her and taehuyng pictures when i used to work here and that time i did . In that picture they both were kissing each other that time clicked their pictures. That time taehuyng was happy after seeing my work and told me to do his photos shooting. From that day me and taehuyng got closed. Why is she here . Didn't taehuyng kicked her out of this company. The day taehuyng was at my house for marriage proposal i still remember she called him and asked for break up. Than what happened now . And why she is coming out of his cabin.

I walked towards her . My eyes went on hickey on her neck . It's look fresh . She smirked at me like she won something. Did she and taehuyng. No it can't be taehuyng love me . He told me . My heart hurt just by thinking him with her . No i won't let this happen. As i started walking towards taehuyng cabin and she suddenly bumped onto me and making both of us fall . Lot of people gathered here . I stood up but she started to cry .

Yuna : why did you pushed me . Are you out of mind .. first you stole the man i loved by having affair with him now this .

She said while weeping her fake tear .

Y/n : but i didn't pushed..you know it's you who bumped on me .

That's when taehuyng come out from his cabin.

Taehuyng: what going on . Y/n what are you doing here .

Suddenly his eyes fell on Yuna he walked towards her and helped her in standing.

Yuna : taehuyng she just pushed me . all of sudden . i don't know why .

She said while crying.

Y/n : no i didn't taehuyng you know me i can't do anything like this .

But Yuna started to clinging into taehuyng. And she started to crying.

Taehuyng: yes i know which kind of woman you are y/n . Stay away from Yuna .

Y/n : y-you don't believe me .

All workers were looking at them like some kind of drama is going on . Sudden one of the employee come and said .

Employee: sir i want to say something

______________________________________

120 vote for unlocking next part .