mistake

I can see you are hurt...
But you know what ....
It's giving me peace...
I was at your place once ...
I remember...

______________________________________

Than he remembered what he did two months ago our of jelousy....

Two months ago . When a employee was about to propose y/n even after knowing she is married . Taehuyng felt insecure. What if she accepts him . Cause he is so close too y/n . So he fired that employee before he could confess.

And spread a rumour that he fired him because he was flirting with Yuna . And after that he went  home and changed y/n contraceptives pills with vitamin pill . So she could get pregnant and never leave him because of baby .

Present time 🦋

Taehuyng somehow managed o positive blood. Y/n sister has same blood group so he called her . Now nini is inside the room sleeping. After giving blood she was so worried about her sister.. doctor were worried if her blood pressure rish up. so they mixed sleeping medicine in nini medicine after that she slept while saying " if something happens with my sister..i will not leave you kim taehuyng..my sister hate you " 

Her last word made him more scared.  That y/n hate . Who will not hate him . From the starting it was his mistake.

Taehuyng was waiting outside of ot room after one hour doctor come.

Taehuyng: doctor how is my wife and my baby ...

Doctor: hmm mr Kim it's complicated. Please come with me than I will explain. But for now she safe

Taehuyng and doctor went to doctor cabin.

Taehuyng: now tell me what happened.

Doctor: mr . Kim do you know your wife been getting raped and than getting abused by someone. Their are lot of mark on her body . Few bone fracture. I don't know how she has been handling those pain . You know bone hurt way too much . And she never get treated for those fracture. She is so young to bare these things. Because of continuously getting raped her private part is injured. Her body is not in good condition. For now we saved both baby and mother but during the birth time she will be not saved if you chose to save the baby now .

Taehuyng: what are your saying. She just had sex how can it's ruin her private part...

Doctor also became shocked. Now doctor can guess maybe the person who did those with you maybe it's him .

Doctor: huh mr. Kim why do you think like this . Their are two type of sex one with consultant second forced because of getting forced again and again her part is injured also her liver is effected because of heavy dose of pain killer and her uterus is also injured because of continuously taking birth control pills. She has been taking those pill from age 19 . Do you think it's suitable age to take birth control pills also she was taking those regularly. Even after getting pregnant she was taking those pills . She always take 3/4 pills at once . Even if baby born it will be not healthy and normal.

Taehuyng felt the land slide under his legs. How can this happen didn't he already changed the pills than how come she continues taking those pills. Did she finished those pills he gave so soon and bought new house..... According to doctor she used to take 2/3 pills everyday . do she hate him this much that she don't wanted to get pregnant with his baby . and  his  vitamin bottle contains 40 pills so it's natural to finished .

Taehuyng: what have I done . What should I do this . Anyway i don't care about baby . I just want y/n nothing else . I will save her .

Taehuyng: doctor just abort the baby . I want my wife to be fit and fine .

Doctor: we can't do this now mr.kim her . She already don't have enough blood in her body . And if we wait her to heal than it will take 3/4 months. Till than it will be impossible to abort the baby . And if we try to make her give birth than you know her vagina is already injured her utrus is already injured. It's will damage her utrus her liver and she will lost her life.... That's why i told you it's complicated. Her body is too weak to bare a child i don't think she will survive. Also i forgot to told you . She is in this condition because last night she got raped and beaten again. Were not you both  together tomorrow in your anniversary party .

Taehuyng started to sweating. He is afraid that he will loss her forever.

Taehuyng: damn it!! than do something save my wife . If something happens with her.  You will loss you life also .

Taehuyng screamed in angry not realising he is the reason behind her misry .

Time skip 🦋

Now y/n is shifted in vip ICU room . Now everyone got the the news that kim taehuyng wife is hospitalized. No one why she is hospitalized. It's just taehuyng spread fake rumours that . It's because of over work and stress now she is fine . Every news channel is showing same news about kim taehuyng wife being hospitalized.

Their are some photos were taehuyng was carrying his wife who was bleeding. Someone took those pictures secretly. Now news channel are keep asking if she just fainted because of stress than why she was bleeding. Did she  has miscarriage or something...

But taehuyng was not giving fuck about anyone. He was sitting beside y/n . Yuna has been trying to call him but he didn't picked the call .

Taehuyng: baby wake up. I promise i will never hurt . I love you . You know right. I will do anything for you . Please wake up. If you say to kill that Yuna and distroy her i will do it . Because you are more important for me .

He was keep kissing her hand her head . According to doctor she will not  wake up until she will be able to bare the pain of her body .

Taehuyng: i regret everything. Please wake up. I will cut my hand before i hurt you . Please wake up.

He said while crying that's when his parents also entered the room . They felt pity for their son . He was crying. His mother hug him and was trying to comfort him . That's when door brust opened and nini entered the room . Her eyes was red . She marched towards taehuyng and slapped him hard . But he didn't said anything besides a "sorry". Thats when taehuyng mother said " what the hell nini . He is your brother in law " than nini screamed " this motherfucker is not my brother in law he is the reason behind my sister this condition "

Than taehuyng father said " nini i think you are so emotional about y/n conditions now . We will talk tomorrow. Now go and sleep you must be feeling weak "

" I am not emotional. Ask your son what he did . Ask this rapist what he did . Didn't he told you why my sister marry him . Wait let me tell you everything. And wait where his mobile phone "

Nini took taehuyng phone....

And opened the video everyone got shocked....

______________________________________

Vote share follow for next update  329 followers for next part ...