14.manipulation

only if you knew how weak i am when it's come to you..

But sometimes i think does it worth....

______________________________________

"Please make me c*m " i said

He looked at me with smirk on his face ... Than he smashed it's lips of me positioned himself in front of my entrance. He rubbed his tip on my entrance..... Damn it's hurt i was yo cum .....

Please it's hurt make me cum" i again repeated... That's when he slipped himself inside me and i screamed his length is something i can never get used to ....

" Ahhh my bitch you feel so good.... Muuu " he said and started to increase his speed....... It's my first time i felt so good with him ... I don't understand why he is being so gentle with me suddenly .....

"Huh... Hmm " i looked at him his eyes didn't show any hate for me at this moment.... His touch is not hurting me why he is being like this all of sudden....

" Honey you like it right... I am not hurting you right" he said

I don't understand why he don't want to hurt me now .. wasn't it's his plan to hurt me ..... " Hmh ahu " he is being so gentle that i can't control my moan i know he can see i am so in pleasure....

The keep going on in same way him being gentle filling me his seeds... making me confused what he really trying to do...... I don't remember when darkness consumed me ......

I woke up looked around me it's not his jet than where am I.... I got up i saw myself in a dress .... Where is he but ... I was covered in blanket this room look so beautiful. Walked towards balcony.... The sight from here is so beautiful it's some kind of hotel room or what it's doesn't look like hotel room ... I was looking at the surrounding that's when i felt two hands around my belly ... He put his face on my neck and started inhaling my scent... " Did you like the surrounding honey .... " He asked

I didn't said anything.. i don't understand him .. why he is behaving like this wasn't his plan was to make my life hell but what happened after marriage that he is acting all lovely dovey.. " why are you not saying anything honey " he asked

" Where are we " i asked him " oh we are on my Island, people come here for their holidays to stay here but for some days no one can come here for few days. I have refused everyone to come here.... This villa is so famous here i made this for tourist but now i want to enjoy our honeymoon here with you so no one can disturb us ... " He explained,

He placed wet kisses on her neck .... That's when she pushed him and said " i-i have to fresh up " i said and went out from their...

This bitch attitude is too much just wait bitch i will really make you feel living here ..... Fresh up huh why don't i help her in saving water .. anyway i love bathroom sex.....

In bathroom y/n took off her clothes stand under the shower ... I felt so good inside this cold water .... The season here is not that cold nither hot it's normal.... Sun is shining outside.... I have seen beach here i would like to go their too ......

Taehuyng also entered inside bathroom and looked at his wife who was busy in her own throught ... She was facing the wall . Her long hair was covering her back so well .. he went towards her and grabbed her belly with his both hand from behind.... She flinched and turned to face him ....

I was standing under the shower drowing in my own throught that's when i felt hand i flinched and turned around again it was him the Satan standing in front of me .... His eyes were full with lust .... But their was no smirk on his face it was gental smile on his face . His hand cupped my face gently... He bought his face closer to my face " w-what are you doing" i asked ..... " Honey i am just saving water ... Don't you think we should save water .... Lot of people are dying for water outside their. So why don't we start to save the water " after saying this he smashed his lips on mine ... His kiss was so gentle that i didn't stopped him ... His hand roamed on my body ... After breaking the kiss his lips travelled on my cheeks than my ear he bite my earlobe and wispered" honey you are so beautiful.... I really love you ... Remember this body this heart you belong to me ... Never try to deny this " he said than his lips travelled towards my neck and he sucked my neck ...

" Huh hm" i moaned when his sucked the soft spot of mine ... I know one thing the more i will resist the more pain i will feel... The more i will accept the less pain i will feel .

He sucked her breast after being satisfied with her breast.... He looked at her face . Her face was so erotic .... Her eyes were closed she was breathing heavily. Her chest was going up and down .... Her whole body was wet... Her lips were swollen and red ... Her nose and cheek was also red .... She was looking like godess to him .... Water was dripping from her hair the shower was still on . The water was traveling through her face to her blossom ... " Damn i am jelous of this water... How smoothly it travelling your body honey ... It's so erotic and seductive.. you are like real godess honey .... " He said , she opened her eyes looked at him with moisture eyes.... " Look in my eyes honey when i am inside you .... And she looked in his eyes... He slipped his hardness inside her in one go a small scream left her mouth... Her hand digged into his flesh making him groan in satisfaction... It's first time she is touching him without his saying... Her touch bring more desire inside him for her ..... His thrust inside her increased she bite his chest... He lifted her body making her wrap her leg around his hip ..... And started to moving inside her making her moan in satisfaction... her hand wrapped around his neck .... She bite his neck unknowingly causing him groan and increase his thrust.... He marked her whole chest with his mark while she mark his with her her mark .... " I love you honey " he said ...

It's looked so sincere when it's come out from his mouth.. i looked at him .. i smashed ny lips on his and we kissed each other. So hungry

" Bitch you are really falling in my manipulation" he through and a smirk draw on his lips.....

______________________________________

90 vote for unlocking next part