recorder

I am just trying to be the winner of  the  game you created.....

_____________________________________

After listening to this his anger reached best of him . He walked towards her room and opened her room door with spare key in force which caused her to awake. She saw his face which was red

Y/n smiled at taehuyng and said " oh you finally come. I was waiting for you from so long " said y/n sweet voice. Which caused taehuyng frown .

" Why did you changed room " asked taehuyng...

Y/n smiled at him and said " because that room remind me of you . I missed you so much . "

Taehuyng laughed and said " bitch did you hit your head somewhere. I clearly remember you were telling me last time how much you hate me . "

" Taehuyng that i said in anger . After you left i felt so incomplete without you . Than i understand that i love you . I know whatever you are doing for me so you could keep me with you . Once Yuna give birth too your child you will tell everyone that it's our child so we could stay together . And than your parents will believe we have child my child didn't dead and they will let us live together " said y/n

" You finally understand me honey . You don't know how much i missed you " said taehuyng and run towards y/n hugged her .

Taehuyng noticed slap mark on y/n cheek he kissed the mark and said " i promise honey I will make her regret for treating you like this . I love you so much . That slut gonna regret for hurting you "

" What about you . You also hurt me taehuyng. You left me in hospital with Yuna it's hurt me . I was not well that Time " said y/n while crying. Making taehuyng hug and said " honey i am sorry i promise to never hurt you . I left you because Yuna condition is critical and i badly want that baby to show my parents that we love each other. Doctor said that i need to take her stress away. So i have take her with me . You don't know how disgusted i feel when i let her touch me . "

" I understand baby . Don't worry i will never left you and i will always love you . " Said y/n while placing her head on taehuyng shoulder. Making taehuyng smile in satisfaction.

They both cuddle each other that night. Y/n smirked like evil let him kiss herself whenever he wanted.

That night Yuna waited for taehuyng but he didn't showed up . Making her feel uneasy. She went outside to check taehuyng room but their was no one she wanted to know where y/n and taehuyng went all of sudden. She went Inside her room . She cried while thinking about taehuyng just the  way once y/n used to cry for him .

Next morning taehuyng mood was so good . He got ready to go his company that's when y/n said with pout " taehuyng i want to meet nini will you  please take me. it's been 6 months i didn't meet her . Your man didn't let me meet her . "

" Oh honey why not get ready i will go with you . Let's go to her school. She must be in her hostel room. " Said taehuyng while pecking her pout.

Both taehuyng and y/n were going in nini school  . Y/n pretended to be 6 months pregnant in front of world. Taehuyng looked at y/n who has fake  swallow belly because of fake belly inside her clothes. Taehuyng hand reached her belly and he said " i wish our baby didn't die then this would be real "

" Taehuyng can i ask you something" said y/n with sad voice

" Yes honey " said taehuyng

" How did our baby dead " asked y/n

" Well it's all because of my fault. If i didn't forced you that night then our child would be alright. Because of that you loss lot of blood doctor said on the Time of dilivery i would be only able to save the baby not you so instructed doctor to abort the baby " said taehuyng.

" Oh is that so . I miss our baby too . I throught you forget about me when you left with Yuna in Paris for your date . " Said y/n in fake voice

" No baby i didn't i admit i cheated on you for that fucking silly thing but i will never forget you ..i love you so much . I abused you i feel hurt whenever i remember that . I just took her with me because i wanted the baby to be safe . " Said taehuyng

That's when driver said they reached school. Both y/n and taehuyng walk towards waiting room to meet nini she was already present their y/n hugged nini in happiness and wispered in her ears " everything is going as planned" both sisters broke the hug and sat with each other and nini looked at taehuyng and said " brother in law i hope you don't hurt my sister again. My sister told me that she love you and she can't leave you so i am also forgiving you but please never hurt my sister"

Taehuyng smiled at his sudden sweet sister in law and said " i promise nini i will take care of your sister more than anything in my life "

They all talked with each other and then taehuyng took them for dinner they all eat together like family. And media also saw them . evryone know this will be tomorrow highlights news that taehuyng appare with his family after 6 months in front of media. His wife is pregnant .

In the end they all eat happily.. taehuyng was so happy that y/n relished that she love him on time . Or else he was thinking to chain her on his bed and fuck her every time he see her until she accept that she love him . But her good luck that she accepted him before anything happens to her .....

On the other side Yuna hasn't seen taehuyng from last night. So she throught to watch tv just to see everywhere on tv news only taehuyng and y/n are having dinner with y/n sister..the news was saying y/n is pregnant 6/7 months. " How can it be possible. Didn't her child dead how can she be pregnant again. It's me who is pregnant. Not her . Yesterday morning i saw her but why i didn't noticed her belly is she also pregnant or what . " She screamed that's when soya showed up and said " huf  remember mistress will always be mistress and the queen will be always the wife . His name will always come with her name not with her mistress name "  she said while pretending to talking on her phone. Which hurted Yuna like hell

Oh the other side taehuyng went inside car and he was waiting for y/n and y/n  was talking with her sister outside the car . Well nini will go her hostel with other car .

" Here is the recorder he wanted.  it has everything he told me to record " said y/n while giving the recorder to nini .

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio