pregnant

Did you see the scar  on my body ...
Aren't it's ugly....
But you also know your ugly self ...
Created these ugly scar on me....

______________________________________

And opened the video everyone got shocked....

It was the video. He make in y/n apartment. Y/n was  losing her conscious slowly slowly. And taehuyng was taking off her clothes. Y/n pleaded him in low voice to leave her . But he didn't stopped but continued .

Than nini stopped the video and shower her phone . where she took taehuyng and Yuna pictures at taehuyng house..

His mother was shocked. Taehuyng was crying for his deed .

Than y/n sister told his mother father everything. How he used to beat her sister with his girlfriend. How he used to rape her and treat her with nini life . That's why nini cleared the scholarship so she can study on her own not on his money .

When nini finished they noticed one more man come inside the room he was one of taehuyng employee in company. He was crying he comes towards y/n . When he got the news about y/n being hospitalized he knew the reason is taehuyng that's why she is in Hospital. Than that employee said " elder mrs kim not only this mr Kim used to have sex his girlfriend in his company and used to told his wife to sit their and watch them making out . If she don't look at them she will have to bare the punishment. That's why her mental health was not good . We told her to give him devorce but she said as if it's in her hand . Than we got to know Mr Kim was treating her with her sister life .

That's employee told them everything while crying. Also when they used to hear her painful scream when he and his girlfriend used to beat her or when his girlfriend was not around so he used to rape her . Y/n was close with some employees. So she told them from some months she felt her liver is not well . But she didn't wanted to go hospital. She was living just for her sister.

Taehuyng mother cried so loudly. Walked towards taehuyng and slapped him so hard . And screamed" why did i even give birth to you . It would be better if didn't have any child . I regret giving birth to you . " Mr Kim consoled his wife and said " taehuyng you have lost the chance once she will wake up she will give you devorce if she want . And you will not stop her . Do you really think it's your revenge huh . You are physco . It was her who bare everything not you . She got raped by you . She lost her dignity not you kim taehuyng. You and that slut girlfriend you both are horrible. What did you lost taehuyng you lost nothing but she lost her freedom her will to live . Whenever i used to met her i felt that she was scared and it's trun out to be true . Now think same thing happened with your sister what will you do huh . As a mother i shouldn't say this but i can't do this just think your sister got raped by someone and no will help her but the person who raped her again toucher her by saying she is wrong not him . What will you do ."

Taehuyng: i will kill that person

Mrs Kim : than why are you not dead yet . Just because she has no one to protect her like your sister has . You can do anything with her .

Mr Kim : she will give you devorce once she woke up.

That's make taehuyng feel like someone is ripping his heart. So he said " b-but dad s-she is pregnant..i can't divorce her now .... She is baring my child "

Everyone in room was shocked to hear . Taehuyng used his unborn child as a excuse. Taehuyng know he don't want the baby because it will take his wife life . But this is only last way so he can keep y/n .

Mrs Kim : she will not give birth to this child . This child come because she got raped. This child will become night mare for her . We will talk with doctor to abort this child .

Nini was happy that finally she and her sister is free. Finally her sister don't have to bare these things anymore.

But before his parents go to meet doctor taehuyng screamed" no you can't. Y/n knew about this child and she wanted to keep this child "

His both parents were shocked now . Nini was also shocked. That her sister want to keep this basterd child .

So his parents left the hospital with asking doctor about her condition. Doctor lied to his parents also told them . it's Happened because of stress . Y/n sister was not willing for left but Lia (y/n best friend forced her to go with her ) yes Lia was also here . She was the one who told her to tell everything to taehuyng parents maybe they help her and they did .

Now taehuyng was sitting beside y/n .
While crying asking for forgiveness .

I week later🦋

Taehuyng: doctor when will the abortion happen. What if she lost her life.

Doctor : that's the problem her utrus and vagina is badly injured . If we try to abort the baby maybe she will loss her chances to become mother in future.

Taehuyng: i don't care just save my wife . I just want my wife nothing else .  That child will make me loss my wife .

Doctor : ok we will prepare operation room . Their will be difficulty in operations go fill the abortion form .

Taehuyng nodded and went outside from doctor cabin. 

Taehuyng was busy reading the abortion form he got call from Yuna for the 1000 time . He has been ignoring her like she is plague . He cut her call and procedure for filling the form . He just want his wife to be saved and y/n is still not awake. Her sister always come to meet y/n and she cry .

Taehuyng always blame himself for that little girl cry . He is afraid if she woke up and try to leave him . He has promised himself he will do anything to keep .

Somewhere

???: Mam mr . Kim taehuyng  is still in hospital with his wife . He was crying while holding her hand .

???: Since when he started to cry for her . Here i am pregnant with his child .

______________________________________

Vote follow share follow 339