room

I think only pain has written for me by the controller of universe.....

_______________________________________Nini reached the mantion and run towards her sister room but the door was locked she knocked door so hard ... After few minutes door opened reviling taehuyng only in his pant his eyes were filled with tear . She pushed him and run inside the room and saw .....

y/n laying on bed coverd in her own blood.... Dried tear on her face . She was laying naked on bed . Her hairs were shattered on her face chest. Her body has lot of biten purple  and red mark which was indicating her sister was raped again.

She run towards her sister covered her in bed called ambulance but before she could taehuyng immediately make y/n wore a night gown and took her in hospital nini also followed him . She know no matter what she say or do this monster infront of her will never stop hurting her sister.

They reached hospital and doctor again took her for treatment. Doctor seemed like it's normal to y/n to admitted in hospital....

" You are monstor..i wish to God to make you feel more pain than this " said nini while crying. It was too much for a 17 year girl . Her sister is being abused raped by her brother in law . And being abused by his mistress. Again and again for her so they couldn't hurt her .

Taehuyng didn't said anything. Nini didn't said anything to taehuyng parents as his father just had heart surgery so it will be risky .

After 6 hours doctor come out taehuyng run towards doctor and before taehuyng ask anything doctor said " she is still alive unfortunately. She is so strong. I hope she don't get raped and abused like this in future. " And doctor walked away from their..now doctor also don't care about this job . He studied to become doctor to save them not for money only.

Next morning taehuyng and Yuna left for their date and nini took care of her sister in hospital for few days and after she was discharged she  took her sister home . This time y/n was so silent. Y/n got to know from nini that taehuyng went on date with Yuna in Paris. Leaving her in hospital. Y/n didn't said anything just stayed quiet.

6 months later ....

Y/n has recovered now . It's been 6 months since taehuyng and Yuna went on date . Their was no News about them . Now she also don't care about it .....

Y/n was sitting in her room while reading her novel . That's when she heard car sound. So she went towards window and saw taehuyng coming out of car while helping Yuna in walking out of car . They both walked towards door while taehuyng was holding Yuna hand so delicately. According to y/n they are so in love with each other well anyone can say this .

Y/n turned around and sat on her bed again while reading the novel and she has already changed the room . The day she was discharged from hospital that day she changed her room . Which taehuyng don't know till now .

It's already night time taehuyng took food for Yuna in her room and y/n eat on dinning table. Soya has become so close with y/n . She no longer has any feelings for taehuyng after knowing what he did with y/n . She know he is monstor in the face of angel .

Now Yuna is 7 months pregnant. And their are lot of complications in her pregnancy. Her mood swings has become so dengerous. Which only taehuyng can control.

Next morning y/n woke up and walked out of her room and met the soya . She and soya was talking with each other on something very serious.  Well they were talking about their college age . Y/n was telling her own and soya was telling her own ....

That's when Yuna come downstairs with the help of taehuyng. . She wanted to go in kitchen to eat chocolate so taehuyng was helping her . That's when she went inside kitchen and she throught they both were talking about her .

Yuna merched towards them and held y/n by her hair and slapped her so hard which caused bleed her lips. Soya immediately held y/n from falling. taehuyng was standing their confused what suddenly happened that she slapped her .

" Bitch you both were talking about me right. You are mistress you still hasn't left the house. Staying in my man house" said Yuna

" Huh mistress you better know how it's feel to be mistress right and about leaving this house tell your man to let me go . Your man is not allowing me to leave him . Even after you both left he increased the security so i shouldn't run away from him . " Said y/n with smirk .

Taehuyng stared at y/n. She has changed a lot in six months. She look healthy now . Has become more beautiful. Because of pregnancy Yuna body shape has been ruined.

" Taehuyng what are you staring at . Just tell her to leave. " Screamed Yuna on taehuyng

" Yuna baby don't be angry you wanted chocolate come let's grab chocolate and let's leave from here . " Said taehuyng in clam tone .

" Why are avoiding my word. Just divorce her . Why is she here. Didn't you promised once we come back you will kick her out . " Yuna said while crying

" Baby let's talk in room . They are not so close to us to listen to our privacy. Let's go " said taehuyng

That's bought relife in Yuna body . He called y/n Stanger that mean he love Yuna not taehuyng.

They both left and soya immediately started to wipe y/n face which has blood on the corner of her lips .

Taehuyng felt so strenge around y/n this Time ..it was like she don't care about his existence this time really. She didn't come to grit him last night when he comes back . He remembered she was in hospital last time. She should be scared of him then why she is not scared . What really happened after he left .

Later at night....

Taehuyng went to check on y/n but she was not in his room . He immediately called maid's and asked about y/n they told him she changed her room after she come back from hospital. She said that this room disgust her .

After listening to this his anger reached best of him . He walked towards her room and opened her room door with spare key in force which caused her to awake. She saw his face which was red

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio