marriage

Who said woman can't bought...
The Day of judgement...
I did for you...

______________________________________

Said y/n while pecking the babygirl cheeks. Who was in her hand in her hand ....

Now taehuyng half property belongs to y/n.... Y/l/n y/n ..

Y/n paid money to some of prisoners to torcher taehuyng and walked out from their....

6 months later.....

Taehuyng life becomes hell in prison.... Every moment he want to get out of their....

On the other side...

Jongs suk : y/n i love you will you marry. I promise to take care of star (Yuna daughter) as my daughter...

Y/n : yes i will

They both kissed...

2 month later everything was getting prepared for y/n and jong suk wedding and y/n wanted to prepare their house according to her ...

Y/n : i want to you all to prepare a room just beside bridel room .. we can see everything from that room inside bridel room through mirror but but no one from bridel room can see that room . No sound sound come out from that room inside bridel room . No matter what happened in that room no matter how much anyone scream. But bridel room sound can go inside that secret room . Make secret room as i said ... And only i can get the access of that room .

Y/n is now billionaire because of taehuyng property.. their was a time when she was a innocent and kind girl but look what those monsters made her into . She can't sleep without any sleeping pill ... Even if taehuyng is in jail he still didn't leave her . he always come in her dream make her cry . Jong suk is always their to help her . Her sister suggested her to marry jong suk. So she said yes to jong suk . honestly she don't have feelings for jong suk which she used to feel for taehuyng.... She is trying to get ride of her past but it's not leaving her in present or maybe in future too...  Just in few days she is going to get married... Taehuyng is in jail suffering just like y/n did for 2 years. It's just 6 months and Taehuyng tried to commit sucide so many times... But everytime got saved by police now he was sent in mental asylum. So y/n man's can't torcher him. so y/n has planned something else for him .....

Taehuyng is sleeping in his bed after he was shot with drug . Whenever he wake up he just scream y/n name ask for her ....

He was sleeping that's when he felt someone is carrying him by holding his both legs and hands.....

* Day of y/n wedding*

" BREAKING NEWS KIM TAEHUYNG RUN AWAY FROM MENTAL ASYLUM. NO ONE KNOW WHERE IS HE ... Y/N FAN'S AFTER HEARING ABOUT THIS NEWS ARE ASKING FOR EXTRA PROTECTION FOR Y/N . AS TODAY IS HER WEDDING WITH HER FIRST LOVE "

y/n was getting ready for her wedding day and smirk appeared on her lips after watching the news ....

???: Who bought me here . Where am I . What is this room help ....

Man : you can't get out of here she want her revenge on you after all ... Do you see the room infront of you through the mirror. That's specially prepared for you by her ...

???: Who the fuck you are what are you talking you know who i am ... I am kim taehuyng leave me now ...

Man : heh bro you should think about this before making that girl go crazy she has become crazy because of you ...

2 man : oh ceremony started . on all the tv in this room ...

Taehuyng looked at screen just to see y/n walking down the asile in bridel dress ... A smile on her face which he didn't saw in his and y/n wedding.

Taehuyng: what is happening stop this stop no y/n stop .

Man : ah she is getting married to her first love i think you don't know ...

Taehuyng: no it can't be ... Please stop her i will do anything please stop this . She is my wife .. she is mine noooooo.

Man : i feel bad while looking at you . I think you have done more than this with her that's why she is making you hurt like this . Take free knowledge bro " never hurt a woman till she forgot her emotions and remember only one thing revenge... Trust me once she is become monster she will even fail the devil king "

Taehuyng cried watching the screen where she said i do ... Than they both kissed...

Taehuyng: no don't touch her she is mine stop ahhhhhhh stop her .....

Ring ring ring ...

Man : yes mam your work is done he was watching your wedding just now and screaming a lot ...

Taehuyng: so it's her y/n who is doing this right..

Y/n:  leave him in the room alone and go out from that room ...

Jong suk lifted y/n in bridel style and walked inside their room for their first night.. well y/n daughter is with nini ....

Y/n can't because mother after taehuyng raped her she.when she come back from hospital..

Jong suk layed y/n on bed ...

Y/n looked at the mirror and smirked... " Are you feeling same thing i used to feel or are feeling more than that " throught y/n

Jong suk kissed y/n and y/n warped her hands around jong suk neck and kissed him back ...

They both broke the kiss and jong suk went towards y/n neck .. y/n gave him more acces of her neck.  He started to took off his her dress...

Y/n looked towards the mirror and smirked while pulling jong suk towards her and kissed him ...

Taehuyng: y/n stoppppppp please... I know you know that i am here .... Please stop this it's tearing me apart... Y/n can't do this don't let his filthy hand lay on you ...

He was keep screaming to stop them but he was unknown by the fact that his voice can't reach their neither anyone can see him ....

his body turned cold when he saw jong suk taking of her clothes... Taehuyng was tieing on a chair he can't even move beside his face ...

He kept screaming but she always looked at him and smirked while kissing jong suk.....  Touching jong suk moaning loudly

That's it he lost his mind and started to bang his head on the mirror but nothing happened to mirror his head started to bleed he bang his head on mirror until his soul left his body ... Until he was dead .......

            Remember my love it's not ending i will come back and i always fullfill my promise and i will make feel the pain i felt...

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio