rape

Look now my eyes can't even shade tear...

You know what it's mean...

I am the destruction in your life..

______________________________________

" Honey you want justice" said taehuyng with red and angry eyes ..

Y/n took deep breath and looked at taehuyng and said : leave it taehuyng i can't expect anything from you. I am going." After saying this she make her way out from the kitchen that's when taehuyng hold y/n hand and said " honey than i am going to make you expect everything from me "

He placed pan on stove while his one hand was grabbing onto Yuna tightly.. after few seconds the pan become so hot . He took Yuna hand and placed it on her pan ..

" AHHHHHHHHH T-TAEHUYNG IT'S HURT STOP" YUNA screamed cried in pain .

While y/n stand their and looked at her palm which has burn mark ...

Flashback..

As usual y/n was making dinner for taehuyng and Yuna . She was making capsicum which Yuna hate . Yuna walked inside kitchen and looked at y/n who was cutting capcicum..

" TAEHUYNG COME YERE RIGHT NOW " Yuna screamed taehuyng name which brings y/n attention on her . She looked at Yuna in confusion.

Taehuyng walked inside kitchen and said " what happened baby is their any problem"

" Look at her what she is cooking" said Yuna . Taehuyng looked at y/n saw her cutting capsicum.

" It's capcicum baby " said taehuyng

" Yes it's capcicum and i hate this. Just now  i told her i don't like capcicum she said she is not cooking for me ... She don't care what i eat or not " said Yuna making y/n look at her with wide eyes because she said nothing nither they had any conservation now how can she lie without any reason..

" You fucking slut what did you said to her huh " asked taehuyng in anger and he walked towards y/n and give her hard slap . A pan was on stove which y/n placed to make (A/n :i don't know what ) taehuyng grabbed her hand and placed her hand on pan .

" AHHHH STOP IT'S HURT AHHHH PLEASE STOP " y/n screamed in pain and that's when taehuyng left her hand .

" What the fuck taehuyng why did you stop .... It's not enough punishment for her . Leave it you can't even do anything for me i am going i can't stay here" said Yuna and walked out of the house taehuyng looked at her disappearing figure.

" Bitch it's all because of you " said taehuyng to crying y/n . After that he grabbed her and ripped her clothes..

" No please stop this please i don't want this please " said y/n while crying because of his behaviour and the burning sensation in her hand

" And you think i care about you want or not " said and throwed her clothes in kitchen bend her on kitchen slab he took off his pant and shoved himself inside her making her scream . She was not even wet it's hurt her like hell .

" I hope you regret doing these things to me . You suffer more than me . God will never forgive you " said y/n while sobbing

" Ahhh baby if this is how i will suffer than i am  ahhh willing to suffer for my whole life and stop taking huh god name when i am the one who is banging in you " said taehuyng

Flashback end 🦋

" Ahhh please now stop please it's hurting me so much " Yuna screamed again and taehuyng was holding on her hand . Waiting for y/n order .

" You deserve this bitch how dare you hurt my wife huh " said taehuyng.

" Taehuyng leave elder sister. She is pregnant. It will harm baby and we need this baby " said y/n

Yuna cried and looked at y/n . That's when her eyes fell on y/n womb . It was flat wasn't she was pregnant...

" Y-you were pregnant with other man baby " said Yuna while shuttering. She still can't understand why they both lied media about her pregnancy. Taehuyng again slapped and said " bitch you dared to say this my wife carrying someone else child huh .. than listen bitch she was pregnant but the night of my and my wife anniversary you just distroyed my and her happiness. And my parents got to know everything so lied to them that y/n is still pregnant i was thinking to adopt a baby that's when you called me and told me you are pregnant so i planned to take the child inside your womb and than me and my wife will rise this child . You are nothing to me more than a mistress. " Said taehuyng

" No you can't do this with me no please " said yuna while crying...

" What you did should I tell him what you did with me when i was locked inside basement." Said y/n while making a disgusting face .

Yuna looked at y/n with horrible face . Taehuyng looked at her in confusion. He didn't understand what she wanted to say .

" Don't you dare bitch " Yuna screamed in anger...

"Even though the rope is burnt, the strength is still intact" said y/n .

" What really happened honey what are you talking about " asked taehuyng.

" You really want to know . Huh than listen when you used to lock me inside the basement she sometimes used to rape me .." screamed y/n and started to cry she fell on her knee closed her eyes and tear fell from her eyes remembering those disgusting days when she used to do those disgusting things...

Flashback 🦋

"Taehuyng please don't lock me their is so dark please taehuyng ". Y/n

" Bitch you think i will listen to you huh . After you flirted with my employee. I told you to stay away from men's but your pussy want dick . Let's go i will fill that pretty desire of your " said taehuyng

He took her inside a basement and their was a small bed placed with cuff on cupboards . Taehuyng took y/n their and cuffed her hands " you know know i changed this basement design just for you honey . So i can have you  here " ( this basement was like a red room )after that he raped her for whole night.
After that he left her ...

In Morning taehuyng left for company. leaving Yuna and y/n alone. Y/n was in basement. Yuna was so needy after watching some porn movies. She remembered y/n is in basement.

" Why don't i just have her . Anyway her body look amazing. How  it will feel to have her pussy against mine " said Yuna while walking rubbing her own clit .

She opened the door of red room/basement and saw y/n was laying naked her leg and hand was cuffed.

" Water" said y/n in weak voice

" You need water . Then why don't you make me cum and drink it " said Yuna while touching her body ..

______________________________________

Vote  follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio