7. preparing

Tae mom : son did you prepared for your marriage.

______________________________________

Taehuyng pov✨

Tae mom : son did you prepared for your marriage. You two has been dating from 2 years yet you still haven't let her meet me .

Yeah , according to my mom me and y/n is dating from 2 year. I lie to her about my dating. She asked me about Yuna so i told her that yuna is just my friend nothing else media spread rumour about me and her . As always my mom believed at me .

Tae : yeah mom everything is prepared. Just your daughter in law must be getting ready. And today you will meet her .

Tae mom : son don't you think she is too young for you . I mean you are 29 after one month you will be 30 and she is just 20 . She will be 21 next year now it's almost 10 years gap between you two .

Tae : mom age is just number she love me and she don't have parents i told her to let get married after age became 21/22 it's took earlier for her but she said she don't have parents she is taking caring of her sister alone some man are proposing her . That's why she want to merry young.

Tae mom : what really who has dare to propose my daughter in law. You are right . This world is not good for alone girl at least she will have a husband to protect her .

Yeah mom i has husband to protect her but who will protect her from me . She dare to slap me twice. And almost ruined my career thanks God i got to know about her sister from jabaco (y/n co worker) . Now she can't do anything against me .

Tae mom : tae !!!!! What are you thinking

I flinched as my mom yelled at me .

Tae : nothing mom i am just to think if their is any problem in decoration if she likes my decoration or not .

Tae mom : she will ! Don't worry just few hours are left rest for now after that go and check the preparation and than get ready ok i am also going to parlour. Than i will meet my daughter in law at her house.

What is she going at her house.no!! what if she tell everything to my mom .

Tae : mom no don't go at her house she is not at her house she is at a hotel i send her their for her safety you know. Everyone knows that she is going to get married that's why for her safety i am hiding her from everyone.

Tae mom : ok give me adress i will go their.

Tae : no mom she must be getting ready now you go to the parlour also and get good spa etc..... For looking more beautiful at your son wedding she is so far from here the time you will reach their she will be in her way to come at weddings hall .

Tae mom : oh ok than i am going to parlour.mrs Lee is also coming i will look more beautiful than her . Huh she always got jelous because of me cause i have a successful son and a handsome husband also i am more beautiful than she . You know she was ...

Tae : yeah mom i know she used to have crush on father and purposed father but he didn't choose her instead he chose you cause he loved you .

Tae mom : yeah and i am more beautiful than her also i am going to get best dress and best parlour survice . Bye

Hafuuu thanks God i somehow didn't let mom meet y/n now . I already send her dress and everything a bride need my 5/6 man will be with her so she didn't try to pull any stunts before our marriage. I don't why i am so happy for getting married maybe cause i am going to take my revenge and also have her by myself alone . Since the first time i saw her in my company in front of lift . I have been keeping my eyes on her cause i didn't wanted to share her with anyone now she will be mine no one can save her .

Oh yeah i am also going to get best groom dress for me i ordered Gucci the will be designing my dress . Just 8 hours more everything will be ready. I was in my throught when i heard my phone ringing.

Oh it's huyngs confrence call ..

Tae : hello huyngs

Jin : how dare you going to get married this fast and sending us your marriage invitation by someone and i heard you are dating from 2 years . Who is this girl . Do we know her her .

I heard rm huyng telling Jin huyng to relax.

Tae : huyngs i will tell you all everything. No you all don't know her . I met her accidentally 2 years ago . Her name is y/n we have been dating each other. She don't have parents she is taking caring of her sister alone and lot of boys are keep proposing and someone is stalking her her so she told me to merry her soon .

Rm : oh so this is the reason who has dare to stalk her . Do you know.

Tae : no huyng .

Hopi : are you happy with this marriage tae .

Tae : of course i am

Dude i am the one who forced her to merry me now you are asking if i am happy or not .

Suga : of course he will be happy after all he hide his gf for 2 years from us so no one can steal her from her . Look at him he look so happy like he got something he has been desiring from so long .

Jimin : yeah right look at him he look like he get what he want .

Jk : i think y/n didn't suggest him get get married maybe he did . We all know how possissive he became for his things. Look he get it.

Tae : of course i get ...

_____________________________________

Hii readers please don't take it seriously all idols and actors are sweet . It's just imagination so don't take it seriously. For next part i need 15 vote