Paris

I just can't describe what i feel ....
The anger the hate or the loathe...
But i am sure whatever i feel...
That's not love...

______________________________________

" Taehuyng you finally come. My belly hurt so much ahhhh i can't with it " Yuna said while crying

Taehuyng run towards her made sit on bed and called the doctor as he can't take her to hospital with him or it will cause more rumours.

" It's ok it's ok everything will be fine . Just few more minutes and doctor will be here baby . Just few more minutes" he said while softly crashing her head and stomach..

" Ah no it's so painful ahh" Yuna said while crying.

" Oh baby everything will be fine please just wait " taehuyng said in worried tone .

After few minutes doctor arrived and give some injection to Yuna and she finally slept.

" How is she doctor " taehuyng asked

"  now she is fine . It's all happened because of stress. So please take care of her . And travel some quite place with her . " Doctor said and left after giving the medicine to taehuyng.

" Oh how fool of me to think he accepted his mistake. I just hate the way i feel . I loathe myself for feeling like this . I don't want to get hurt by this again and again why it has to be me " said y/n after watching everything. She saw how lovingly he took care of her and she remembered even if she was in hospital how he used to slap her and get angry on her . That hurt her .

After 10 days....

" Yuna let's go on date . We should go Paris " taehuyng said to yuna

" What really ok baby . When are we going " Yuna asked

"Tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. but i have some work so rest i will come back tomorrow at morning. " Taehuyng left after saying this making Yuna so happy..she can feel his love towards herself.

Y/n was in her room talking with her sister on phone that's when taehuyng reached room and heard. " Don't worry nini we will get out of this soon . You just focus on your study . Once you will complete your study i will have nothing to be afraid off and i will ask for divorce in front of media " said y/n which make taehuyng clench his fist in anger.

He merched towards her grabbed her hair turned her around making her scream in pain . On the other side nini heard the scream. She called her sister name many times but she only heard her sister sob.

" Bitch you are still trying to get away from me . Did you forget who i am " taehuyng screamed

" Do you think i will stay beside you for forever. You are just dreaming taehuyng" y/n said while looking into his eyes.

" So you will not give up hmm . You will trying to get away from me . Than fine Today is the last day you sister will survive" he said while walking out from room

Y/n run towards him and held his hand " no taehuyng please stop please i am sorry leave my sister out of this please I beg you " y/n said while crying.

A smirk appeared on his lips seeing her begging infront of him . This is what he want her being submissive. Fear in her eyes.

"And why would I listen to you honey .. didn't you said you will try to go away and only your sister is stopping you right. Than let me make it easy for you honey " he said with dirty smirk on his face .

" Taehuyng i beg leave my sister out of this i will never try to leave you . Please i will do anything please stop don't go near my sister. " Said y/n

" But punishment is must honey if not your sister life than what about " he said while trashing his hand on her body in sensual way .

" Taehuyng are you out of your mind i just had abortion and you want sex . " Y/n screamed at his face

" Honey your bleeding has already stopped i asked doctor about this he said it's fine to have sex now. But i have to be so gentle . " Said taehuyng

" I will never do this . I hate your disgusting touch .i hate your existence..i hate when i stay close to you " y/n screamed on his face .

" Bitch you hate my touch right let's see how much you hate my touch am i am disgusting huh than you want another man to touch you " said taehuyng while gritting his teeth.

" I would love if other man touch me rather than you . " Said y/n anger but after saying this she regret her decision. After watching his facial reaction.

" Heh i did wrong. I shouldn't be this soft with you . You want another man to touch you huh let me make you remember whom you belong too.

After saying this he lifted y/n which make her scream and throwed her on bed . Riped her clothes. Slapped her on cheeks few times which make her cry . He smashed his lips on her he bit her lips so hard which make her lips bleed .....

" Taehuyng stop this before you regret" said y/n

" Regret and me bitch you gonna regret for thinking about other man ..you just need me to remind you whom you belongs too" said taehuyng while biting her skin .

She screamed in pain because of his painful bite . He took off his clothes throwed somewhere in room and pushed himself inside her . Placed her leg on his shoulder which caused the stitched of operation during abortion to broke . Which make her scream in pain . But devil didn't listened to her scream . And started to move inside her like animal......

After few hours he noticed blood on the place of stitched. She has already lost her conscious. His hand shaked in fear and he slapped her face lightly shook her body but didn't get any reply.

" No no y/n wake honey wake up ..t-this time i promise to not hurt you wake up please" said taehuyng but he didn't get any movement till now .

Nini reached the mantion and run towards her sister room but the door was locked she knocked door so hard ... After few minutes door opened reviling taehuyng only in his pant his eyes were filled with tear . She pushed him and run inside the room and saw .....

______________________________________

Vote follow comment

Please support my YouTube channel the link is in my bio