27

The moment oppa finished his sentence I could hear his head being smash a little...

Eomma:- Yah... Hong jisoo... Look how hard you have made my baby cry...

Joshua:- wow ....now I get the whole credit for this..... I'm speechless😑😑😑 but eomma...don't you think appa is more liable...

Appa:- Yaah... You brat..... You just threw me as a bait to save yourself... I'm impressed son...

Eomma:- Shhh...you both better stop blabbering and make up to my baby... Or I'm gonna throw both of you out of the house today...

Joshua:- Appa...I don't think you can handle it in your office couch... Wanna join me....my company has anyway reserved a room for me...

Me:- No one is going anywhere... Eomma... Can i just go back to sleep... I need to sort things out...

Appa & Joshua:- We're never disappointed in you princess... Remember that... And as an apology you get a wish from each of us... Anything for you... Love you loads.... Sweetie....

They gave me a kiss on my forehead as eomma lured me to sleep...

As I woke up I decided I can't be this anymore... I can't give up without even trying.....

I grabbed my phone and called sam...

Sam:- Hey.... You okay?? I tried calling you...

Me:- I need you to get me to meet the company and review the decision... Can you make it to LA today??

Sam:- Don't you think we shouldn't do this...

Me:- Sam... Are you sure who you are talking to...? It's that I haven't decided to take up the hold or else I wouldn't have let it happen??

Sam:- sorry Ms. Hong... I'll be there..

Me:- Keep up the work...

I let my team work on the company for advertising... I need to contact bighit..

Before that I need to take care of the present situation...

I had a conference call with surin, RM and jin...

By the info I heard the situation is going to be under control... So they aren't gonna take any alternative methods.. They have decided to leave it to time..

As I was busy with the work I didn't really take time for myself. I tried negotiations with both the companies..

I have finally managed to convince them... Well that wasn't an easy task at all. This makes me feel a bit relaxed.

As after the long meeting with the parties, I came back to my room and found calls from my boyfriend.

I almost forgot I had a boyfriend... At the exact same time my finger was about to call him... I heard my phone ring.... I picked the call immediately...

Jk:- Hey... You okay??

Me:- yup...

Jk:- Do you know how worried I was?? I was trying to reach you from yesterday...

Me:- Well I tried to reach you from a couple of days too...

Jk:- I'm sorry i was too occupied... But when I came home yesterday I had about 10 calls from you which actually made me quite worried... What happened??

Me:- I was upset with the news that the project was terminated... I needed to have that emotional support...

Jk:- I'm sorry... I really don't know what to do... I just want to fly back to you but I can't really do that right...

Me:- Are you crazy? Why would you do that?? I'm doing fine now...

Jk:- Are you in LA?? You said you wanted to visit your brother when I was around...

Me:- Oooh you remember that... Yeah.. I'm here but I think my brother might leave soon..

Jk:- Hey... Spend some quality time with your family... We'll deal with this...

Me:- Aww thanks but do you think I can really sit back and watch what is going on??

Jk:- You actually did something didn't you..??

Me:- Wow not bad... My boyfriend actually knows me...

Jk:- ofc... What did you take me for...? So, when are you getting here???

Me:- Well I would like to as soon as possible but I need to take care of other things here.....

Jk:- Huh??? Aren't you leaving as soon as possible??

Me:- Well I'm gonna resign soon... So I'm moving to Korea...

Jk:- I didn't get it... What do you mean??

Me:- I mean I'm going to work with kpop exclusively soon... I'm gonna be in PR of HYBE soon...

Jk:- What?? Wow that's great we can live together then???

Me:- Hold on!!!! Who said that???

Jk:- I said why? You don't want to live with me??

Me:- That's a tempting offer but thanks... I would like to live peacefully for a few days atleast... Bcz the power of army doesn't need few minutes to make my life hell...

Jk:- It's going to be secret... Anyways..

Me:- Well... My brother wouldn't let me do so even if I try.....

Jk:- I almost forgot about it... What's with your brother actually??

Me:- What do you mean??

Jk:- You seem really attached to him... He's not even your own brother... But the way you get excited when you talk about him makes me wonder will you ever be like that if I was the one you were talking...

Me:- Well I never knew you wanted to be my brother rather than a boyfriend...

Jk:- I can actually see you teasing me.. I have good imagination you know!!

Me:- Ohh really?? How though??

Jk:- Telepathy...

Me:- Ooh... Hooo... Great.. What are you up to by the way?!

Jk:- Thinking about you...

Me:- ok... I'm hanging up...

Jk:- Hey.... Wait why???

Me:- I really can't handle it... Take it slow...

Jk:- Says the who kissed me the very moment i confessed.

Me:- you did it first...

Jk:- Not my fault... You were adorable...

Me:- Quit it.... Already.....

Jk:- Kaya.....
(he took a deep breath as he called me with that deep husky voice)

I miss you...

Me:- I miss you more...

Jk:- No... I miss you more...

Me:- Aniya... Fine... Take care... Bye...

Jk:- You lost your interest on me already... You don't even want to talk to me anymore... 😭😭

Me:- WTH... When I did I mean that??

Jk:- You don't wanna talk to me anymore that's why you say bye already...

Me:- Well Mr Genius it's my work time that I have spent with you up untill now... Don't you want me finish fast and get to Korea??

Jk:- Ohhh... Fighting.....

With that I have ended my conversation with him and moved back to my dad's cabin...

Knock knock...

Mr Hong:- Come in...

Me:- Well I have sorted the problem
Mr President..

Mr Hong:- Good work... Can I ask you something??

Me:- Go ahead Mr President.

Mr Hong:- This question is as a father not as your president....