17

Kaya's POV

We were sitting when he said those words that somehow made me feel satisfying.
Miracle..
I think that's what I have to say to him who made me dream of tomorrow. But him saying that I happened to be a miracle to him was so sweet.

Jungkookie you are spoiling me. At this rate I can't even handle myself.

I rested my head on his shoulder while holding his hand... This feels home. I am enjoying the best movements of my life. But then he spoke.

Jk:- Kaya... Can I ask you something?

I nodded for him to continue.

Jk:- Why did you come after me?
I mean you had no idea when I argued.

Me:- It's more like I didn't wanna accept the reality. I could sense it but just worried in case I was expecting to much. But Lee know and hyunjin convinced me that I wasn't expecting to much but it's what is happening.

I smiled at myself and wasn't sure what he would react to.

Jk:- I think I can understand. I wasn't planning on opening up as even I felt I would make you and myself uncomfortable. But I just can't take it when you are close to the other guys , who I'm not sure what they're to you.

Me:- Don't tell me that was why you looked pissed when you met Kevin the other day. 😅😅

Jk:- So you did notice that day. Sorry but I couldn't help myself seeing the way you were in his arms. Even today was almost the same. I'm really sorry that was because I'm scared I would lose you which makes me anxious.

I removed my hand from the hold which made him worry but was relaxed when I place it on his face to make him face me.

Me:- I have been friends with them for almost 5 years from back when I was studying in Australia. I went to the same university as Felix's younger sister. We became close in no time. I lived close to their house. Once when I visited her. That was when I found out that she's Felix's sister. I asked her why she has never mention earlier and she was like it was fun to watch some talk about my brother that way. Later I was invited for Christmas to their house. That was when I met him and the others for the first time. As we lived nearby, I became pretty close to them. Although Felix and bangchan were the ones I initially spoke to the other were open after from past 3years.

He was listening to my every sentence with the utmost interest as a kid listening to the stories that are told to them. He was so cute. I gave him a peck as I wasn't able to handle that cute look.

He was surprised but blushed hard.

Me:- Don't ever worry just because I play along with them. Thank to them i somehow gathered my courage today.

I assured him. He looked satisfied.

My phone rang again. It was Hyunjin.

Me:- Oppa...

Hyunjin:- kaya.. What happened?
Were you able to convince hyung?.. Try being sweet.. Hyung will definitely melt.. 😆😆

Me:- well I confessed but I don't know it it melted him.

Hyunjin and Lee know:- wae??

Me:- Try asking yourself.

Jk:- Annyeonghaseyo...

Both :- Annyeonghaseyo...Sunbae-nim.

Jk:- Gumapta... Guys. If it wasn't you guys... We won't be able to express our feelings.

Lee know:- Does that mean you are dating?

Jk:-fortunately... ☺☺😚

He held my hand back. Lee know was so excited so he left to update the others.

Hyunjin:- Sunbae-nim... How are you going to deal with the company and fans?

Jk:- He is worried already.

He looked at me and said.

Jk:- Hyunjinie..... Don't worry. I'll take care of it.

Me:- Hyunie oppa... I think......

I was about to tell him something but he cut the call. WEIRD... what would it be that he cut the call right when I was talking. Jk seemed to understand.

Jk:- Maybe he has something important to do... Don't worry he'll call you back. But let me know if something is bothering you. I can't help but worry about you being happy around me. I just wanna make sure of everything to see you smiling bright.

Me:- Don't worry... I'll definitely let you know if something is wrong.

I smiled at him... But something inside me kept bothering.

Hyunjin's POV

I was actually trying to figure about how serious that hyung was. But before I could dwell anymore Chan hyung and Felix were here.

I immediately ended the call as i didn't want Felix to hear kaya saying that she's dating jk sunbae-nim.

Chan :- Was what Lee know said true??

Felix:- Did you too really find it out from her?

Me:- Hey yongbok... Relax man...do you think that hyung can manage..
By the fan base they have... They won't last long... Trust me.. 🙂

Felix:- So that was true... I sensed it... Didn't I tell you hyung?

Chan:- Felix... I do understand the way you feel but we can't deny the fact of her being crazy for him.

Felix:- That's what makes me worried. She never expected this to happen that was why she was happy all these day. Because she always used her obsession as a shield so that she won't take any wrong steps. But will she be able to recover if something goes wrong with them? I'm scared she won't be able to open her heart for me if that happens.

Hyunjin:- lixie... Don't you think she is strong enough... She will understand you. And if i think you actually have a better chance to end up with her. Right hyung?

Chan:- Ani... Even our fans will support you as they already know you guys are close.. Unlike that hyung who has to face a lot... It will help you in the end... 👍

Felix:- What about her?... Don't you think she'll be hurt badly.

Hyunjin:- If at all his fans or company finds out then it would be difficult for him to handle. So he will definitely deny.

Chan:- As everyone knows we are close. We can stand by her to protect her. Let's set up something where you can speak on her behalf.

Hyunjin:- Then when you really get together we can say you were dating for a long time even when these rumors were on.

Felix:- Ani... It sounds good but will she accept me after the way he breaks her heart.

Chan:- If I'm not wrong.. She took the decision knowing she'll be hurt.

Felix:- why would she do such a stupid thing?

Hyunjin:- Maybe she just doesn't wanna regret. I would do the same.

Felix:- I should have confessed earlier. As far I know it must be a short period he knows her but how did he manage to get her into his trap? She isn't someone who would rush things. The more I think the more I'm worried she'll be hurt... Kaya ..don't worry I'll always be there for you..but you make me worried.