26

Kaya's POV

I could see that my brother is angry... Well who wouldn't... When he insisted on introducing me to his members who are almost like family to him... I rejected him... But today I came to meet them through someone else...I'm a bad sister...I guess..

Well joshua is my brother...

Joshua:- Anna...are you crazy???... Are you here as mingyu's guest...??

Me:- Shua oppa... Firstly relax... You need be on stage in a few... Second... Mingyu oppa is my model for a project... Well you guys know how he is... We grew closer when he saw your pic on my phone... As I was caught I told him I'm a carat...

Hannie:- wait... You're the one he invited.. ??

Me:- Hmm... Why??

Joshua:- That punk... How dare he hit on my little sister??

Me:- Yaah... There's nothing like that...

Joshua:- Do you...

We heard sudden footsteps...

Vernon:- Hyung...why are you still here?? Oh.. Kaya... We need to go hope you understand...

Smiling at me he reached out to hug me but before he could my brother pulled him...

Joshua:- vernon ah... Let's go we'll be late...

By that they left... I turned to minjun... He was smiling at me...

Me:- why are you smiling??

Minjun:- you guys look so cute... But hyung really looked so scary... Guess he really cares about you... He didn't even notice my presence...

Me:- Well he has lived his entire life being the only child... I heard from mom that he really wanted a younger sister when he was young... And he was the one who suggested in me being the part the family... So... Basically he is the reason I'm here today... And i have never been someone worth all this... This world...Everything feels like a dream...

Minjun:- If you don't mind can i say something??..

Me:- sure...feel free buddy.

Minjun:- whether you are Joanna or kaya... You are worth everything that you have today... Your family... Your brother... And this world... Remember you are loved...

I don't know what happened but his words made me burst into tears... I maybe smiling and teasing or look all ok but the moment jungkook left me, I am really having a hard time... I don't know whether he would come back though I was confident while sending him... I can't do this...

The concert, the meeting weren't the reasons for me being home... I wanted to feel loved... This is all your fault.. Your fault jeon jungkook... You better get back to me...

Minjun hugged me... I felt safe... I know I shouldn't do this but I had no choice... I was losing it...

Minjun:- I know I shouldn't do this but remember I'm doing this as a friend... Kaya I might have a crush on you but I'm really sure I'm glad to be your friend... Your friend who fits your world..

I looked up at him pulling myself away from him.

Me:- thanks a lot minjun.. Wait... Did you just say Kaya... ?

Minjun:- well I'm a quick learner... And i know you aren't known as Joanna yet... And i prefer being kaya's friend...

Me:- Awww...minjunnie... YOU'RE SO CUTE...

Right at the moment a message popped on my phone... The moment that brought the entire assurance I was carving for drown...

I ran out of the concert arena with tears running down my cheeks... Minjun followed me.. I reached my car... But before I hop in minjun stopped me...

Minjun:- You can't drive... It's dangerous... Let me take you... Please..

Me:- can you take me to the company..?

Minjun:- company??... At this time..??

Me:- yeah.. Right now...

He didn't ask me any further questions...

We reached the company in no time... I left as soon as we reached...

I need to see President Hong right now...

I knocked at his cabin... As it was late at night there weren't any employees except for president's PA and him...

President Hong:- Get in...

Me:- President Hong... This is not fair... Not at all..

President Hong:- it's past office hours..anna..

Me:- Appa... What the hell was that mail..? Do you know how hard I made my team work on that project??... It was our biggest project..and the contract was with Snowflakes Advertising... Who gave you the right to interfere??

Appa:-Hong jiyeon... I know that you are frustrated... But even Snowflakes advertising is also my company...and i tried to convince the parties they weren't ready... Besides Bighit gave them the choice to choose...

Me:- What...??

I can't take this ..... I shouldn't lose myself... But I'm just broke right now...

I came out of the company... Minjun was waiting for me... I got into the car and dialled jk's number... I didn't received any reply... I dialled again... Again... And almost 10 times... Still no response... This wasn't helping me...

Minjun took me home not knowing what to do with me... He gave me the keys and head me to the door... As he rang the bell for me... Eomma soon opened the door...

She was surprised to see me in that state minjun told her everything he knew...

As they were talking I walked in almost looking like a corpse. I was met with my super angry brother, he didn't even glance at me as he started yelling at me... That was enough to startle me and break me into tears...

I ran away from him to my room... I locked myself and cried hard on my bed...

Soon I heard a cracking sound and I realized that my door was opening... Not much long after that i felt the mattress compress to the weight added...

A soft angelic voice trying to calm me with the inaudible whispers...

I know exactly who this was...

Joshua moved closer and tried pulling me up to make me sit... I was so down at the moment that i didn't have courage to look at my brother's face... What if he is also disappointed with me... Am I really good for nothing...

But my brother pulled me into his arms

Joshua:- Oppa is sorry... I wasn't sure of what was going on... But I'm sure you have the capabilities to turn the tables... My sister is always known of her capabilities... Show us what you can do...

Me:- I don't think I can do it oppa... What if I fail like today... What if I disappoint you, the company and my people who put all their efforts for me... I'm just incapable...

Joshua:- yah... Idiot get yourself together....Why the hell are you blaming yourself when this has got nothing to do with you...