18

Try listening to hug by 17 to carry the feeling better.

JK'S POV

Staying like this didn't really make me realise that we stayed for a long time in each other's embrace. She looks lost in thoughts. But is it really ok this was way to faster. I had many worries about how to actually realised my feelings but turns out I have already acted...So unlike me. This is really something I would never do. Even in the past I have never felt like acted so vague. But why do I feel so impatient. Is this common?

Hush what am i even thinking..? The things somehow turned better even after taking such stupid step earlier. Stop worrying. But what if she is thinking the same and regretting.

Me:- Kaya.....

She didn't respond. Is she also thinking about the same things??
I moved a little bit to draw her attention. She turned to face me. And smiled.

Kaya:- Sorry I didn't realise you were calling.

I hugged her tight in my arms. Her ears were right on chest. I'm sure she can hear my heartbeat. I wanted her to feel the truth in my words.

Me:- It's ok. You look lost in thoughts. Don't stress yourself. I'm always here. And about us I promise I'll take any responsiblity to protect you. Don't worry. ☺

She looks calmer than earlier.
But I'm sure she is having a hard time processing.

Me:- When ever you have a hard time remember I'm always here to share it with you. Let's face it together. This hug isn't only to share warmth, it's my promise of being your safe place no matter what gives you hard time.

Kaya:- Thank a lot jungkookie. Im blessed to be able to receive such a promise. I'll keep that in mind.
😊😊.

I pulled her closer as I wanted make sure she was okay. She pulled out after a few minutes and spoke.

Kaya:- We are gone for a long time. Let's go back before they start teasing us.

Me:- Kaya... Don't you think we should tell them.

Kaya:- Kookie... Can we take it slow... And let them know later. I'm not ready. Sorry to disappoint you 😞.

Me:- It's absolutely ok. I can understand. And I'm not at all disappointed. I'm happy you chose yourself than just agree according to me. Thank you. Let's go.

I am absolutely happy that she opposed my idea. I always wanted someone who would tell me I'm wrong or oppose my opinion. I'm glad she did it though I was her idol. Even a while ago when I was jealous and yelled at her, she just fired back rather than putting the formality.

I held her hand as we started going back home. We had lunch together and stay here in our house for a while.

Kaya was busy talking things with others. I practically didn't know what to do. But this feeling of her being mine is too good to keep it for myself. I just can't stop smiling.

Yoongi:- Why do you look so happy?.. You look damn bright. Something suspicious. Spill it.

Me:- Hyung.. ☺ I think I'll need a lot of tips from you to be the best for my love.

Yoongi:- Why would you need it now when you are not even in a relationship...? Try making her yours first.

Me:- That's why I need the tips now.

Yoongi:- mwo..? Don't tell me you guys.. 😱😱

Me:- ☺☺

Yoongi:- How??