23

KAYA'S POV

This is the same feeling I felt yesterday too. Was I not dreaming yesterday??.. Was he here by my side...?? I was looking at his peaceful face. He looks so mesmerizing in his sleep.

"Like what you see???"... JK

I was taken aback as he shot his eyes open and looked into mine straight away. I'm so embarrassed right now.

Me:- yup... I'm so much in love with what I see that I didn't realize something!!!.

JK:- what's that baby??

Me:- that you sneaked into my room yesterday.

JK:- I didn't sneak in. Weren't you the one who let me in? Sorry I sort of fell asleep but your bed and you by my side made me feel cozy.

Me:- you know I'm not talking about last night?? Don't fool me...

JK:- Then...??

Me:- Fine..I'll tell it myself. Weren't you her on the previous night?? You sneaked in through my balcony door...didn't you??

JK:- wowww...you finally realized.

Me:- you are not even denying or guilty??? Wowww

JK:- why would I deny the truth and why should I feel guilty to come cuddle with my girlfriend?? Aren't you the one to be guilty??

Me:- Me??? Why would I??

JK:- For making me addicted to you being in my arms.

Me:- Yaah... There you go early in the morning... Now get your flirty self out of here.

JK:- Too bad... My girlfriend is driving me away.

Me:- Yaah just go... I wanna go camping.....did you forget??

JK:- see you in a few...

He left after planting a kiss on forehead.

Ash... This boy is going to kill me.

After freshing up I heard the other calling.

Tae and Namjoon oppa weren't there yet.

Jin:- These idiots...why do you guys have to have movie marathon last night??

He asked us ( me, the girls and JK)

Helen:- It happened that way oppa but those are at fault. We're ready by time. See I, surin , kaya and JK who is a heavy sleeper is also here.

Jin:- may be he is excited to spend his time with someone...

JK:- Not you ,of course ,hyung.

Jin:- Yaah you ungrateful brat.. Do you know how much I spent for your meals??

I smiled as I heard him say ungrateful brat I guess I miss my oppa.

I excused myself to call my oppa.

Me:- OPPA.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Oppa:- NOTHING. WHY??

Me:- I MISS YOU... I'M GONNA BE THERE NEXT WEEK. You'll be there right?

Oppa:- hmmm. But didn't you say you have work??

Me:- WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME?

Oppa:- I'm just worried about you ...you idiot. Should I come meet you and your son then??

Me:- Yaah...you still bring that up??? Oppa YOU WERE REALLY UNBELIEVABLE THEN!!!

Oppa:- RIGHT I DO FIND IT TOO STUPID OF ME.

Me:- Thank god, you realized.

Oppa:- Yaah you ungrateful brat.

Me:- saranghae... Oppa. SEE YOU SOON.

Oppa:-SUDDENLY....you must be really missing me. But Are you really ok with coming ? or I can go there for you.

Me:- IT'S ALRIGHT. I have meeting to attend. I have to represent Sam in Mr Hong's meeting.

Oppa:- Ohh Mr Hong... Then you will have to come for sure I guess.

Me:- IT'S A GIVEN.

Oppa:- Do well then.

Me:- Have fun... Tell my co-devil I miss him.

Oppa:- sure.

We binded our bye.

As I turned back I saw two cute confused faces.

Me:- what are you guys doing here??

"They are going for other stuff. We are the only ones for camping..."Suga oppa said.

Kaya:- Then let's go.

We headed back to our car. Yoongi oppa decided to drive. Kevin joined us upon my request. As Jake wanted to fishing with Tae and Jin. Suzie and jake joined them. Namjoon oppa, surin and others went to the Meadows.

We sat in the back as this car has who knows our relationship. JK left the passenger seat for Kevin. Surprisingly these two are acting to friendly today.

As he sat beside he intertwined our hands. I looked at him as he smiled.

JK:- I heard you speaking to someone earlier in Korean.

Me:- Hmm.. I was talking to my brother.

Kevin:- Is he home?? Are you gonna visit him??

Me:- yup!! I miss him... I haven't met him for months.

Kevin:- Is he going to stay for a while??

Me:- Nope just till next weekend.

Kevin:- that's hardly any time.

Yoongi:- you speak to your brother in Korean...??

Me:- He isn't my own sibling. He is the son of my host parents in LA.

Yoongi:- huh???

Me:- well...I came to LA as an exchange student on my professor's recommendation. I was asked to stay with my professor's friend and I happened to become a part of their family. Later, he adopted me as his daughter. Now I'm officially part of 2 families. Well, I'm kaya to my Indian family and Jiyeon to my Korean-American family.

JK:- ohhh..... You have a Korean name already... Jiyeon... Hmmm suits you... Beautiful and clever girl.

Me:- matches with my oppa's name actually.

Yoongi:- jiyeon-ah... What's are we going to do now??

I was almost caught off guards when yoongi oppa called me jiyeon. That's what my LA family and my brother's bestie calls me.

Me:- lets go camping...

I signal Kevin to start the navigation. I have planned this too well.

After a long drive of about 3 hours. We reached.

Wow.... This place is really amazing. It's like paradise on earth. The camping tents were also set perfectly. I hope they like it.

By the look on their faces I can tell they love it. We took a break for a while in setting the things and had our lunch.

Yoongi oppa and Kevin looked lost in their own world. I managed to get JK'S attention and we sneaked out. I wanted to surprise him. I closed his eyes not wanting to reveal the surprise so easily.

We reached the place carefully and I assisted him to reach the place.

Me:- Ready..Bunny boy??

JK:- Yup... Very much.

I removed his blinds.

Me:- TADA....

We were on the most beautiful spot on the cliff. As it was about to the most beautiful sun set of my life.

He was beyond words. He was really surprised. It felt great that he loved it.

We sat there talking for as long as it has been dark. The moon was perfect as always. . .

But I never thought this was going to take the most beautiful yet amazing part of my life just in these few days.