29

Somehow he has never failed to comfort me... Listening to him calmed me and without knowing I fell asleep in his arms...

I woke up as I heard a voice as deep as ocean...

Me:-WTF....lix... Wait.. I'm not dreaming right...?

Oppa:- Of course not... You idiot...

Me:-You are the idiot here...Oppa

Oppa:- Yaah... Just wait... EOMMA.. Look at your daughter she calls me idiot in front of guests though I let her sleep in my precious bed...

Me:- Stop whining ... Oppa seriously... How old are you... huh???

Felix:- Aigoo... Enough both of you... Hyung ...you can't regard me as guest...

Eomma:- You Two....Will you better shut up or you get no food for the whole day... Lixie... Come let's have breakfast... Leave those crack heads...

Felix:- YES EOMMONI... BYE GUYS...

Me:- YAAH... ONE SEC...

I pulled him closer... To whisper in his ear...

Me:- Red code regarding my relationship...

Felix looked at me and seemed to understand my command..

Felix:- Yes chief....

He said with a wink at me...

Oppa:- Eomma... Anna is hiding something from us....

Shit... I almost forgot I'm in his room...

Me:- Oppa shut up...

Oppa:- No you shut up...

Me:- Ash... You are soo annoying... I wish I can expose you...

Oppa:- Go ahead... They will also understand if  they have a stupid sister like you...

Me:- Even if I am stupid...i don't pretend to be a gentleman like you... You devil....

Oppa:- YAH... GET OUT OF MY ROOM...

He started pulling me out of the bed...

Eomma:- Sweethearts... Don't bother to come down for breakfast ...okayy.... Bcz I'll fry you instead of the bacon...

Me:- Eomma it was oppa.... not me who started it...

Oppa:- Yah don't lie...

Me:- Oppa called me idiot first... ask lixie...
yah... Lee Felix... testify...

Oppa:- Eomma look at her threatening that poor thing right in front of you...

Eomma:- Ahhh... Both of you... Enough...
Joshua... Is this how you treat your little sister... Huh???

As eomma was scolding oppa I was standing behind her and teasing him...

Oppa:- Eomma look at her teasing behind you...

I played innocent...

Eomma:- And you... How dare you call your brother devil huh...??

Eomma started lecturing me... As calling your brother who is 7 years elder than you a devil... Is not manners...

Oppa and lix were enjoying me getting scolding...

Appa:- Shua... Stop laughing... You brat... She is getting scolded all thanks to you...
Can't you stop bullying your sister..??

Appa came up to me.. He hugged me and moved me to the breakfast table...

Appa:- Honey... They're kids after all...

Eomma:- Stop pampering them... They act so childish all thanks to you actually...

Poor Appa taking our side back fired as he was being scolded throughout the breakfast...

As we were done with the breakfast... Appa excused himself as he had a meeting...

Eomma, shua, Felix and me were sitting as eomma was talking to Felix...

Felix:- It always feels nice when I'm here... The way it's always lively around them...

He was referring to me and my oppa who were arguing on something then decided to do it together...

Eomma:- I wonder how she is going to survive there... Lix... Make sure to check on her... For me... Let me know if something is off those kids will never want me to know even if they are  suffering...

Felix:- Eommoni.. Don't worry... You have me right???

She pulled him into a hug... Well Felix has always been close to my family... And my mom trusts and adores him a lot
According to her...he is the purest guy and there was times when she really wanted me to date him.... She really ships us together...

Felix POV

I reached Joshua hyung's home as soon as I landed... We actually have a fashion show that i was attending with hyunjin... Well initially hyunjin also wanted to come but due to the jet lag he decided to stay.

As I reached their house , I'm quite familiar with everything about them... So as I knocked the door.. Mrs Hong opened the door...

Mrs Hong:- Aigoo... Lixie... Long Time... How have you been???

Me:- Annyeongaseyo... Eommoni... Long Time... I'm doing great.. Eommoni How have you been??

Mrs Hong:- Perfect Sweetheart...

I went in as shua hyung was in the kitchen...

Me:- Ohh hyung annyeongaseyo...

Shua hyung:- Hey Felix.. What's up?? Here for you annoying friend..??

Me:- Ani yo.. I came to visit all of you..

Shua hyung:- Araseo.. Araseo... She is still sleeping... Go get her...

As hyung said so I moved to her room but found the room empty...

Me:- Hyung... She isn't her..

Shua hyung:- oops she is in my room.. Sorry I forgot to mention..

Me:- It's ok hyung...

As I moved to hyung's room as I can see kaya sleeping peacefully... She really look like the cutest person when she is asleep... I admired her as I heard footsteps reaching the room I decided to wake her...

As she woke up hyung also reached the room...

She looked fairly surprised looking at me.. Her reaction never fail to satisfy me... By the time I was about to talk hyung replied instead and here goes their stupid fight...

Mrs Hong came up to rescue me as their fights are never ending...

As I was helping Mrs Hong... She told me that Kaya has planned to moving on to Korea... I wasn't actually surprised as she told me that she would come as she was working with ᗷTS. But then when Mrs Hong explained that she is going to work with Xxxx PD...