13

KAYA'S POV

The bright sunshine falling on my face gave me a warm comfort. My eyes slowly opened to see the best sight I would always wish for. He was at the window opening my curtains to let the sunlight hit me. The moment he turned around he realized he was successful in waking me.
"Good morning 😄" He said. I smiled and replied back.

Beep.... Beep.... ⏰⏰

I realized it was a dream as my room was empty. I must be crazy to expect so.

Leaving the bed I went to my balcony. The morning is pleasant. I was just enjoying the morning nature when my eyes landed on something unexpected.

Surin and Namjoon oppa....!!!

What are they doing this early in the morning? Did they know each other before?... Can a single conversation bring them that close..?... If it's surin ................ may be...yeah...

Let me see what is going on. I know she would let us know if something really happens.

Ehhh.... No way she is going to hide it right.....

I felt a pair of cold hands holding me from behind hugging me tight.

I froze at my place.

"Good morning...sweetie.. " Said a voice relaxing my every brain cell that ran wild.

"Good morning ...honey.. " I turned around to wish her.

"What are you watching?" She asked.

"Helen... It's just the nature don't worry" I said wanting to avoid her from watching surin.

"Why would I worry for that idiot, hey ...by the way ...where is surin? I didn't find her in the room. " She said.

"Ummm... Why is she out so early..? " She finally saw her. I was surprised as she didn't mention Namjoon oppa. I turned to check but he wasn't there.

"Maybe she is out for a walk" I said getting her along to make breakfast.

As we came down surin came in with a bright smile. She hugged both of us.

"Woohoo.... You guys are up my lazybones..... " She said.

"Says the one who never cares to workout." We said.

"Well... People change... And I did too" She said moving to the kitchen.

"You guys stay put I have it under control. " She said trying to make our breakfast.

We smiled to her and came out for a walk.
"Hey... How about we check out on the boys? " Said Helen.

"Okay👌" I said.

As we were on the way we heard jimin . We saw him with Namjoon oppa a conversation. It seemed serious for us to enter. We decided to slide away as if we never heard it.

As soon as we reached the home the door swing open there was Tae showing his cute smile.
"Hello... Girls... Good morning... " He said letting us get in.

Helen went to him and patted his hair as he had a messy hair.

I was to surprised to speak as I have never seen her so and so was Tae blushing hard.

"Sorry.....they were really messy that I didn't realise I was doing so" She explained .

"It's ok... Honey. He won't mind it.
Right Tae Tae.. 😉? I said.

We moved on and I went to check on kook because I wanted to see him so badly. I was in front of his door. I wanted to get in but didn't want to embarrass myself like the last time I was in his room.