25

KAYA'S POV

The moment his lips left mine... He didn't even say anything but the look in his eyes told me that he wasn't ready to do this without me... I need to stay with him when he is in a hard time... And I'm going to stay...

Me:- Don't worry about me... I'll be fine... Stay with oppa and let's make this happen... Sooyoung unnie doesn't need to go through all this... I don't think unnie can handle this as she was never into this ... Talk to unnie and help her too... Let me know if I can help and... Remember I trust you... And I'm willing to be waiting for you... I love you... My bunny boy.

JK:- I love you more... My life line...
Promise that I'll let you know everything and be my support...

Me:- I just told you I'll always be there for you... Take care..

JK:- See you soon...

By those words he hugged me tight for the last time and kissed my forehead before leaving and left without even looking back... I can see his figure fading away... Tears falling without a pause made me want to run back into his arms but I can't stop him from this just bcz I want him not to be hurt... He needs this... He choose this... And I'm proud of him...

FEW DAYS LATER

JK texted me right after they landed...and we were in touch like almost texting each other every few hours. I heard they were discussing about what to do with the Issue in the company today... I'm worried. I hope it goes well.

My phone beeped... I picked my phone in a hurry but it was my oppa...

Oppa:- YAH.... ARE YOU OK??

Me:- huh?? What's with the sudden question??

Oppa:- It's weird you haven't been texting from two days... I waited up until now... But something is really not alright with your msg... Call me right now...

I called him and he picked in 0.1 sec...

Oppa:- what's wrong??

Me:- nothing much... Just a little stressed.

Oppa:- do you think that's going to work with me.?.. Oppa knows that his little sis is capable of handling any problem... So spill it...

Me:- Oppa... I feel lonely... Wanna get back home...

Oppa:- what's holding you back??... Are you gonna book your ticket or do you want me to???

Me:- well I knew you would be like this... Sooo.... Open the door...

Oppa:- huh?? The door...?

Then the door opens leaving my brother in surprise...

Me:- Anneong... My lovely brother...SURPRISE....

Oppa:- Yaah that old now... Upgrade...

Me:- I don't want to...

I left my luggage right at the doorstep and ran to hug my brother...

Oppa:- guess you really are having a tough time... Did you even eat??

Well I missed this... That warm feeling of being loved... It has only been few day but I guess I'm feeling lonely... I looked up to my oppa whose eyes are worried... I know that he knows something is wrong with me.. I spoke softly...

Me:- oppa.... (I looked up to see face him) I'm hungry...

I missed being babied by my brother..

He hugged me tighter... For a few more minutes ... I placed myself in his arms... He was my first safe place... And will always be... He took my hand and pulled me to the kitchen... He started cooking... But put a chocolate in my hand for me to munch while he cooks for me...