19

AH! LOVE..of seventeen will lend you the feeling of this part...hope you like it....

KAYA'S POV

I woke up with my phone ringing. It was my adopted eomma. It weirdly felt cold and I felt the warmth I felt was no more making me realise it was just a dream. I picked up the call.

*Eomma - Is always used for this person. If I say maa- it's for my mom. These characters entering now are really important to kaya. They are her home away from home.

Eomma- Hai.. Honey.

Me:- Hello eomma. What's up? You call me this early?

Eomma:- YOUR BROTHER IS HOME. AND I ALSO MISS YOU...You haven't been here in a while... You don't even call... Do you even remember when was the last time we had our time together??

*caps are for Korean words

Me:- Eomma... I'M SO SORRY. I haven't been able to get to LA lately. And I was pretty busy with my work. I have been traveling a lot lately... London, Paris, Singapore...

Eomma:- Baby can't you get a easier job??... ISN'T THAT TOO MUCH OF STRESS FOR YOU?

Me:- IT'S OK EOMMA. AT LEAST I'M NOT WORKING AS HARD AS OPPA.

Eomma:- you guys ,aren't gonna listen to me...are you??

My Oppa:- YAH... WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET HERE??

Me:- Hello pretty boy... Why did you not tell me you have a vacation?? I don't think I can make it this time.

My Oppa:- Wow... You are even ditching me!!!! Great reception. .sis... I'm impressed.

Me:- I'M REALLY SORRY but I can't make it. I have a lot to handle here.

My Oppa:- what's so important for that little company of yours??

Me:- well yours was no good when you joined.. Aren't you doing great now??... Ours is currently handling it biggest project. If I do well for this photo shoot. I can even be the PD. That's really big for me.

Eomma:- I know you would make it sweetheart. All the best.

My Oppa:- Cool... Then I can have all the fun with mom and dad for myself right... Great.
Keep working hard... I'll have all the fun in your place and send you pics🤪🤪.

Me:- Oppa.... Aren't you being too much...? EOMMA.... LOOK AT HIM.

Eomma:-Yah....DON'T DO THAT... YOU BRAT... AREN'T YOU THE ELDER BROTHER... BE SWEET TO YOUR BABY SISTER.

Me:- 😛😛 ... 🤭🤭

My Oppa:- eomma... Just because she is 7 years younger doesn't mean she'd be a baby. But eomma did you really have to take her as your daughter out of all people in the world??

Eomma:- Why isn't she just perfect for our family..?? You both almost act like real siblings thought you aren't born to me.

Me:- Eomma... In the next life let me just be your daughter... No need of Oppa.

My Oppa:- YAAH.. YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT... Be grateful that I at least let you share my darling mom in this lifetime.

Eomma:- you two... Just stop already.. Honey... Make sure to eat well and rest well. At least leave me a few texts when you are busy. And also this idiot isn't gonna stay for long... Don't bother if you are to busy. Take care.. Sweetheart.. BYE. EOMMA LOVES YOU😘😘

My Oppa:- Yaah... I brought you something.. It's a signed album..see
OPPA ALSO LOVES YOU😘🤟

Me:- wow that's so sweet of my Oppa... MY OPPA IS THE BEST. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BYE GOTTA GO.

Call ended.

It was really good talking to my Oppa. He is the sweetest though we tend to tease each other a lot. I never knew he had this angle as I always thought he wouldn't fit the brother material as he never had any siblings. But we do really feel real.

I wonder what his reaction would be when he finds out what his little sis has been doing.

I went downstairs after freshing up as I had to go to the office.

I bet they aren't up yet as I walked past the kitchen after grabbing my bowl of cereal to the breakfast table sleepy surin made her way to the kitchen.

Me:- Hey... GM

Surin:- morning.. Are you up for office??

Me:- yup... Got a few things to do.

Surin:- okay.

She went back to bed after having water.

I went out leaving them. As I reached the office. I saw that I was early. I decided to check my to do list.

After about an hour I had a conference.

It was pretty hectic of a day. I was pretty tired and wanted a break. I decided to get some food for myself. I was browsing through not knowing what to eat.

Just then I heard a knock on my door. Thinking it was Suzie.. I asked the person to get in.

??? :- Good day honey... You look tired already. Bet you didn't have your lunch. Mind having it with me....

Me:- JK!!!!... What are you doing here??

JK:- fulfilling my duties as a boyfriend 😉😉

Me:- How did you get here??

JK:- Who is gonna stop your boyfriend?

Me:- Don't tell me you told them that!!!

JK:- Not really... Don't worry.
Questions later food first. Come over.

He said setting the table for us to eat. There were a few korean dishes with ramen.

Me:- Bet you worked hard. Don't trouble yourself next time.

JK:- How would it be a trouble?? I just wanted to make sure you eat well.

He said putting the dish into my mouth.

Me:- Wow... These really taste so good. Thank you. I'LL EAT WELL😋😋.

He sat beside me kissing my forehead. And we had our lunch together.

Once we were done he wanted to stay but I insisted on sending him back. He asked to stay for a while which I couldn't deny.

I asked him not to disturb me and just let me focus. He was wandering around my cabin observing things around. He stood in front of my photo corner.

JK:- you met a lot of kpop artists.

Me:- well I worked with a few too . Jackson wang, Kim Mingyu, yeonjun, lay, kai not to exclude stray kids would actually know me even now. The8 was only there for a single shot. So he won't remember me.

JK:- So you practically know mingyu.

Me:- I Stan svt too ...honey.

JK:- ohh who do like the most??

Me:- Shua Oppa , scoups Oppa are really my type.

Though I didn't mean it that way I wanted to sound so to see his reaction. And my plan definitely worked.

JK:- your type??

He moved closer to my desk and pulled my chair making me face him with him inches away.

JK:- Now tell me whose your type?

Me:- Definitely you.

JK:- Beware of whom you're teasing babe 😉😉.

He said connecting our foreheads. We both laughed it out. I told him to get going.
I know he wanted me to walk him back.

Colleague:- Kaya...the file you asked for. And this is??

She was eyeing my man who looked extremely breathtaking. I realized that she didn't actually know who he was.
I pulled him closer linking our arms and placed my head on his shoulder.

Me:- well... This is my love.