07

3rd Person's POV

They were lost in their own thoughts. Kaya was turning around, rotating when her eyes landed on the man of her dreams. Jungkook was busy admiring her. His eyes met hers when he realised that she was looking at him.He froze as he didn't know what to do. He came here in the anxiety to see her but what is he going to explain himself. He can't just tell he came hoping she would be here. He started to panic when she waved at him. He started walking towards her. She stood there admiring her prince Charming walking towards her. He looked like a true prince to her.

Then stood infront of her

Then stood infront of her. "Hii... hope you had a good day."Jungkook said." Yes today was a memorable day" she replied. They smiled and started to have a little talk. There was no more awkwardness between them anymore. They feel like friends from a long time even if it was only a half-hour they started to talk to eachother. They talked about things like her work life, music, his work and finally she decided to ask him about their visit.
"So what made you come here?"she shot him the question.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was shocked. I didn't expect her to ask me this question. I thought she didn't mind it anymore and was happy to see me. But what am I going to tell her now??
I panicked and disappointed that she didn't like my presence . I don't know what she feels about me. I was deep in thought thinking of what she feels about me. I wanted to make sure I wasn't annoying her but then she asked the question a bit specific relaxing every cell that was under the panick attack. Well now I understand what she was referring to. She was asking about my reason for being in Switzerland not my reason to be here at this moment which bought a little smile on my face knowing that she was ok with me at the moment. I spoke up looking confident but at sky "well we are here on a vacation. It's a wonderful place to have a relaxing vacation and recharge ourselves. Don't you think so? ". She smiled and agreed to my point.