14

Jungkook's POV

We had no idea what was going on. The surprising part is when the girls came in along with surin. Helen and kaya joined us. Surin joined Namjoon hyung. Kaya was next to me. I asked her what was going on . She too had no idea. We looked at the people standing in front. Namjoon hyung looked at surin and then took her hand.

Rm - We are dating.

Tae, jimin, Jin, j-hope - what???

Tae - how??

J-hope - who is she??

Jin - from when??

Yoongi - Namjoon -ah explain??

RM - Guys, she is Surin. Helen's cousin and head of the casting company we are to work with. We met accidentally 3 months ago. Then, we had a good time so decided to stay in touch. I realized I had feelings for her. So I proposed her. But she didn't accept me until a week ago. She was reason I insisted on coming to Switzerland. I'm sorry for not telling you all this earlier. I thought I would bother you. But jimin said I should tell you personally. Jimin ah...thank you for understanding.

Jimin - Hyung we all know you well. We have been together for long enough to understand and stand by each other. Why have you even thought that your happiness would bother us. We all are supportive to yoongi hyung. Then why would you be a bother??

Me - Hyung, we are really happy for you. And thanks for letting us know. We were about start a investigation if you wouldn't have said it.

I said looking at kaya. We started laughing.

Surin:- That means you knew something.

Kaya:- Hey, surin knowing how bad you are at keeping secrets ...do you expect we not finding out...

Everybody laughed. But then Jin hung came up with a shocking confession.

Jin - I'm gonna be married soon.

All except jin - What????

Jin - We haven't fixed a date yet but it's gonna be soon. Make your schedule free😉. No more discussion.

J-hope - As all are revealing their secrets may I add?

Yoongi - hoba??

Jimin -hobi hyung... You too?? I have a feeling that I'll be single forever.

Yoongi - suits you.

Jimin - If it wasn't noona, you would also.

J-hope - It's not like I'm dating or I'm gonna get married. It's just that I have a girl in my mind.

Jin & tae - spill it.

J-hope - She is my noona's Junior's sister. I meet her when my noona was discussing about the interior design of her house. She is an architect. She is a complete angel. *he was blushing at the thought of her.

Me - She definitely is, I guess

Yoongi - Should I also add...?

Tae, Me, jimin - is it just us who share everything?

Tae -are we even living together for all these years?

Me -Is it hyung line's confession day? I wonder what you are hiding 🧐

Yoongi - Guys, *in a serious tone* you all gonna be uncles soon. ☺

All - What??

Me -I'm gonna pass out.

Tae -I'm gonna call noonim, right now. I'm so happy.

Jin -yaah why are you on vacation when you have to be with her.

J-hope & RM -let's send him back.

Me - How can you make her worry at this stage? You didn't pick her calls last time.

Yoongi - Guys ....wait....... I'm kidding. I just thought I also had to do something as everyone is confessing.

Soomin- Min yoongi.... 🤬🤬call me right now. Sorry guys it's nothing like that. He is just being an idiot.

Everyone bursted into laughter.

Yoongi -I should have given it a second thought before telling. Ani......why do have to take my stupid confession so serious....When you were all sweet others confessions.

Kaya:- Oppa... That was a bit too much though.

Everyone was busy with their own explanations. Jimin hyung was busy with hobi hyung. Tae Tae with yoongi hyung. And Jin and Helen were questioning surin and Namjoon hyung.

Me - hey Kaya... Wanna help your oppa?

Kaya- *confused*

Me - come..

I took her to yoongi hyung.

Me - Noona... Relax... What he did was to naive.. But can't you let it go..

Soomin- Ani jungkook-ah how can he make a joke out something like that.

Me - Noona... Listen... I took kaya's hand and brought her closer.
I'm gonna share a secret too.
This is Kaya, my girlfriend. And about hyung, he just did that because he wanted to save us as we aren't ready yet. He did to distract everyone. Can you just let it slide away just this once as he did on good terms.

I signalled hyung to play along. And he did. But the funny part was the look on kaya's face. She wasn't sure of what is going on.

Soomin- Kaya..yah don't worry it's a secret with me too. Don't be mad at jungkookie. He is like my little brother. But why did you hid it yesterday when I asked you?

Me -Noona... That was because I wasn't sure.

Soomin- But how did you get together? It's just 3days that you are there.

I'm doomed. What am I gonna do now?

Kaya- Soomin-shi, it just that we didn't realise the time because our feelings were too strong.

Soomin- I bet you were the one who let them out first. Because these guys are hard to break until we take the initiative. Kaya- yah, these guys are pretty naive as we get closer to them. So, don't worry. Jungkookie surely takes the best care of you. He is too pure and innocent. And also Kaya yah just let me know if he caused any trouble... Unnie will deal with him for you.

I was just enjoying the best view and I can't even express how happy I'm right now, the way she is taking my side and played along.

Soomin- yah jungkookie take good care her. I'll rip you off if you hurt her. She is such a kind girl. By the way cool choice😉.

I moved to kaya's side and put my hand around her shoulder to pull her closer more like a back hug.

Me - of course, my girl is the best. She has been on my mind 24/7, right from the moment my eyes landed on her. Don't worry noona... She has got all the dangerous people like you , hyung and even Jin hyung by her side. Do you thing I would survive seeing her hurt. My heart break into a million pieces to see tears in her eyes. I'll definitely not break her heart, no matter what it costs.

I don't know what's gotten in me but every word I said was what I truly meant. Kaya looked more than surprised. She was so shocked that the look on her face made me want to kiss her forehead. I turned her and placed my lips on her forehead.

I seriously had no idea what would I explain myself but at this moment I don't care much.

She was just dumbfound. How cute.

Yoongi tae and soomin- Aww our maknae grew up well. 🥰🥰

Too bad that I can't let my confession be anything but acting.but still I ,finally confessed.