04

Jungkook along with his brothers reached their stay. As they came in, they could see that the members were worried. Rap mon hyung spoke "guys where were you all these hours? We were worried." "Our little brother was busy with his girl. So it took a while to bring him back" said Taehyung teasing. "Aa hyung!! what do mean by his girl huh? I was playing with jake. Don't mess things up" Jungkook said. He continued, "well I meet a girl along with him though. Not that I'm into her but she was kinda interesting". He was smiling thinking about her. "Oh I think I know how interesting she is......"said hobi smiling at his little brother's state. Everyone stated laughing at his state. He know he is messing up things so he excused himself and went to his room. They were all enjoying teasing their maknae as he was the one who always teasing them. They definitely aren't gonna leave any single chance they can take revenge.

Jungkook pov

I was lying on my bed thinking about the moment my eyes layed on a stranger. I went to the lake to find some peace. I was admiring the surroundings when a sudden giggle pulled my attention. I walked towards the direction and found a girl playing with a baby boy. They looked adorable. I didn't know why that sight felt relaxing but looking at the girl, i felt like i found something i was been searching for a long time. I felt the girl familiar,but I'm not sure if I have really seen her ever in my life. She was someone new but her face never felt like someone I haven't known for my entire being. I kept on staring. I had strange feelings building in myself that I have never experienced in my life. I was in my thoughts when the girl disappeared.

My heart panicked, but soon realised that she was sitting on the bench staring at the stars and listening to music. I somehow was thrilled to see the same habit as I have. I moved closer to her but made sure to maintain my distance. Now, i was behind her but a few steps away. I can hear her humming and singing along the music. I was happy as she was singing my song. I didn't really expect her to know me. At a moment I felt happy for being popular. Now i didn't know why my heart was racing. It was never like this before, i never felt this nervous to be around someone i didn't know. I could see that she was enjoying her moment feeling the lyrics of the song. I feel happy the way she was enjoying my voice.

Soon my eyes landed on the boy who was playing around. I kept an eye on the boy, though the girl was the one that dragged my attention but somehow I realised the boy. The little boy was chasing a cat. He was going to far. "I should follow him" i said to myself.

Now i was just following the little boy and wanted to make sure he won't get hurt from a distance. But as soon as he reached the road the cat ran away and the boy was dumbfounded to his surroundings. He didn't know what to do. I found him cute being clueless. So I walked up to the little boy and he recognised me. "Hey you're Jungkook, right?"said the little boy excited. I was surprised at the moment but bent down to the boy's level and said "well yes, I'm Jungkook but how do you know me little boy?". The boy spoke up being offended "Hey,I'm not a little boy call me jake, I know you because someone really special to me likes you". "Ooh seems like you lost your way, can I be honoured to walking you back?"I said at Jake's cuteness.

Jake took a moment to think and accepted my help. We were on our way back to the lake when I offered the boy a chocolate. I expected jake to receive it but to my surprise the boy asked for another chocolate to accept the previous one. I gave him two as i found him cute at his acts. Jake spoke up saying "sorry that I'm asking you two because I'm sure momo is gonna be upset as I was gone. I need this to calm her down". I can see the boy loved her very much. So i picked him into my arms and moved as fast as i can to the lake.

As soon as i reached, i could see the girl crying hard on her knees. I went to her. She didn't pay attention to me. She was a crying mess. I bent down as jake wanted me to put him down. As soon as jake hugged her she realised it was her little boy. She cried hard holding him. Somehow my heart ached seeing her cry. I then saw her standing infront of me. She was looking into my eyes. OMG was the word from her mouth. I chuckled at her cuteness. I could see she was shocked but her eyes weren't leaving mine. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Now this made me worried. I spoke up to comfort her. She wasn't leaving my eyes.