16

Jungkook's POV

I wasn't sure if I could tell her that it was acting or do I just confess. Being clueless I noticed that yoongi hyung left. I turned to her to explain myself.

But her phone rang just in time. She hurried away answering her call.

Was it a good thing or not that the call came in the right time?

I decided to slide my thoughts and see what the others were doing. But I was surprised when I heard Kaya being sweet and flirting with someone. Moreover, they felt like a competent to me.

The moment I heard her saying she didn't want to brother-zone him triggered the devil inside me. Each and every word about their conversation was adding fuel to my rage.

I tried my best but I can't take it anymore. I walked in and snatched her phone and end the call in the most calmest way I can.

I was about to leave handing her the phone but she stopped me.
Kaya... Can't you just let it be because I really don't know how far I'll go and how are going to take it.... Please slide it. Hoping that she wouldn't talk about the present. I turned. But I was wrong. She looked pissed too.

We had an argument where I almost exposed myself. I decided to go away so l left in the anger and moved out of the house.

Did I react too much? What am i going to do if she brings this up? How will I justify myself? Aaaaah why am I such an emotional fool?
Why can't I have given it a second thought?

With all these running in head I was blindly heading somewhere my feet are leading me.

Suddenly someone pulled my hand and turned me. KAYA...
I wasn't really understanding what's going on. Before I could analyze I heard the most beautiful words that I have ever heard. I didn't really know that few words from our loved ones can sound that beautiful.

Is this really happening?. I just can't understand how a person just a few mins ago was pissed with me is asking me out now??

Me:- are you serious???

Kaya:- can't be more.

Me:- Be mine.

She smiled and hugged me. I can't really believe this is happening. I met the girl in my arms just a few days ago in the most unexpected way and turned to make her mine now.

Right now in this movement I can be the most happiest person.
Thinking of everything was just like a miracle to me. Like a pre determined destiny.

I hugged her until she moved away which felt like losing a part of me. She felt like my lost part which fit right when she hugged me.

I looked at her as she smiled at me. That smile automatically brought a smile on my face too. I was so driven to her I didn't realize my lips landed on hers. She freezed right at the place. I realized she wasn't replying so moved away. She was completely shocked. So cute.

Me:- sorry for making you uncomfortable.

Kaya:- Aniyo... You were to sudden. I couldn't process it. Sorry.

Me:- Don't be. I can completely understand. And we can take our time as we have a lifetime together.

I smiled assuring her. I held her hand and decided to spend more time with my kaya. We walked towards the lake.

I was stealing glances at her as she held her head down. She seemed quite. Guess something was bothering her.

Me:- Kaya... You seem to be bothered. What is it??