02

Seeing him was a dream come true. I can't sense the world around me. It was completely magical. I was lifeless staring into his eyes. He was just amazing. I just can't find appropriate words to describe my situation. I feel heaven in his eyes.
Those doe shaped eyes were perfect and mesmerizing. I was lost in his eyes until he wiped the tears that were flowing. I didn't realise I was crying, but these tears were definitely not because of Jake. I didn't feel the pain in my heart rather it felt like a relief. A relief finding something that was lost. A relief of finding what is myself. I found myself in his eyes.
I never really understood what made him this close to my heart. He was just a singer who was working on his passion. I don't really like him just for his singing or his talent. There was something more that drew me towards him, something intense , something undefined. This feels all new. What is this feeling?. I was still lost in my thoughts until his worried voice reached my ears. It was concerned. He was trying to calm me and comfort me. "Calm down.. everything is fine". he said. Jake pulled my arm, he was clueless at my state. He said "Momo, atleast thank him. Jungkook brought me back to you". And then I turned to speak to him. I was literally try to calm my heart and wanted to make sure that I won't shutter. I wanted to be perfect in his eyes. I was about to start but then his phone buzzes. He excused himself from us.
I turned to jake, he was ready to tease me. "Momo ... Can you hear the drums...oh...I think it's your heart. Come on... momo,I have never seen nervous. You always speak about him. Why are so nervous? He is so sweet. He even bought you a chocolate". Saying this he gave a chocolate. I was trying to keep him low. I didn't want to embarrass myself by letting jk know my obsession towards him. But he heard it. He also understood that I was embarrassed. He was back to us. I decided to speak up. "Thank you, Mr. Jungkook". I tried to be confident.
His eyes softened. He could feel that I was nervous. He didn't want to make it anymore awkward for me. "It wasn't a big deal though. Don't worry. But I'll ask something in return"he said. I was puzzled what can I offer to him who has everything in his life. "I'll try my best to do whatever you want, Mr. Jungkook". I said. He seemed to understand me. "Hey,chill I just want to stay here and spend some time this little charm. Hope you won't mind".he spoke. I just can't believe my ears, is this even happening,I don't know what to say. Jake spoke giving me no time to react,"I want you to stay with us the whole night". I was stunned. I can see jake was expecting to spend his time with jungkook, but I was worried about him revealing himself though the lake wasn't usually a place with visitors at night. "Jake ...shut up. Mr. Jungkook, we would definitely not mind,but what if someone recognises you". I said. He smiled at me asking me not to bother about it. I don't know what that really meant.

Jake pulled Jungkook with him leaving me behind. I went back to the bench where I was sitting previously but this time enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of me. They were so cute together. I didn't really know Jungkook had this playful side. He was playing with jake so well. They really felt like dad and son. I admire their cute fights. They have been like two cute bunnies playing and rolling. It felt like a picnic to me. I was smiling to myself imaging him with his own kids. I was snapped back to reality when Jake pulled me towards them and then I had to join them. We were all smiling and giggling. Jake was running around challenging us to catch him. We chased him and we caught him together.
I can see Jungkook smile , I was admiring him. Our eyes met. I looked away. He smiled to himself at my actions. I was going out of control so I decided to maintain my distance from him. I excused myself and came back to the bench. I was trying to relax my heart. I distracted myself from them. I was going through my presentation for tomorrow, when a car reached us.