21

Listen to Dream by
yoon jeonghan of seventeen

Kaya's POV

I rushed back as I heard mingyu said that.

Kaya:- Maggie can you get me the courier that you talked about in the morning?

Maggie:- Sure thing.

She handed me the envelope.
I moved to my cabin curious of the mysterious envelope. As I opened it I was surprised.

It was tickets to seventeen concert in LA next week. Wow... So that's what he meant by use them...

I checked my schedule and fortunately I have no plans next week. It's my opportunity to take eomma also to the concert.

I dialled my eomma.

Me:- eomma...

Eomma:- yes.. Honey. What is it??

Me:- Eomma do you want to go to concert with me next week?
I have got the tickets actually...

Eomma:- I guess I can't make it honey... It would be stress relief but I'm sure your oppa wouldn't let this happen.

Me:- eomma forget about that crazy brother of mine.. Do you wanna go enjoy the concert..?

Eomma:- sure sweetie..

Me:- that's my mom.. Don't worry about oppa... And don't tell him anything.

Eomma:- Got it. Don't worry but I'm sure your oppa will be upset or angry even.

Me:- eomma ik you love your son. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy yourself. Let's do this.

Eomma:- It's not like he would stop me but he wouldn't like to know that you are there as you ditched him already.

Me:- Eomma... Don't worry I'll handle him. Ok darling. See you soon. Love you.. 😘

That ended my call with my eomma. I tried getting back to work but Sam call distracted me.

Sam:- Hey kaya...!

Me:- Sam, I'm working on the project right now. Can we do this later?.

Sam:- sure but listen to me first. Can you attend the meeting with the president next week and help me out.

Me:- What...? Seriously... Sam don't you think this is to much to ask.. And guess what I'm doing it.

Sam:- wow... Seriously... Love you... You are my life saver.

Me:- This isn't for you. This is bcz I know it's your anniversary and I'm giving my gift this way.

Sam:- Thanks a lot... I owe you.

Me:- Yes...you do...

Wow.. Guess I was in a really good mood. Well I was really waiting to attend the concert. This would be my first concert.

I'm really happy today. My day which was hectic and tiring somehow turned amazing. Guess it's really good to have my bunny boyfriend.

I asked Maggie to check the suggestion for the project I was doing. It's already late, I'm going to have my best weekend. So, I decided to go back home.

As I entered the house i was welcomed with a really romantic scene. Surin, Namjoon oppa, Helen and taehyung in the living area watching a movie. As usually taehyung was trying hard and my idiotic friend is enjoy all the attention she is getting from the handsome alien. Surin and Namjoon oppa was cozy cuddling. I decided not to bother them. I moved inside surprised by the amazing aroma coming from my kitchen.