28

I nodded.

Me:- Appa you can ask me anything...

Appa:- Anna... I haven't seen you being this restless before... Well I kinda know my daughter... The way you behaved with sam was not something you would generally do... What made you take such turn??

Me:- Appa... This was a project I was looking forward to than anything else. I worked my blood and sweat for this ... And now if I had to drop it just because of something natural.. Do you think I can watch all my efforts drain without a proper reason...

Appa:- Have you given your decision a second thought?? Are you sure about the contract?? You can be the CEO here instead you choose to be an employee somewhere...

Me:- Appa you have been wanting me to take up the company but I would like to do something that I have earnt out of my own talent... More over oppa is also there to help me out.. Or I can quit any moment and get back.. Right?? Please let me do this Appa...

Appa:- Anna... Appa is not against you doing something you like... But I want to take rest also... Do you think It would be easy for me Or your eomma knowing that you would be working for someone in a country that you have never been??. Your brother can defend you but do you think I don't know if you would let him do that??... You haven't let him introduce you to his own members and you will really let him help you??

Me:- Appa... Trust me... It's not always like that right?? If I let oppa involve then that may blow up as a scandal and damage his image I don't wanna be a burden to him... I promise I'll be alright...

Appa:- Since the initial contract is for one year I'll let you be but you have to come back and take up the company after that.. You get it??

Me:- Ummmm... Okay....
(I moved closer to him and hugged him)
You are the best Appa... You'll convince eomma and oppa right???... Thank you Appa ... I love you... 😘😘😘.

I ran out of the place before he could deny it...

Appa:- Yaah when did I agree on that???
That brat... I shouldn't have agreed in the first place...

In the evening

As I returned home...
it was already late...
I went into the house trying not to make any noise as I know Appa was going to discuss about my decision to eomma and oppa...

They won't let me as they don't want me to get into any trouble... These two would be least supportive in case of me going to korea... They're definitely worried...

As I was passing by the dining area the two people I wanted to avoid at any cost were looking at me...

As I meet their eyes... I see a pair of worried and a pair of unable to read eyes...

I went up to them and was about to explain myself... But before I could the lights went off... Then came a light of candles... Appa was stand there with a cake... I couldn't process what was going on...

Observing my situation oppa came up to me saying that they are will to support my decision... What??? I couldn't process though the words were pretty simple... I stood there amazed not understanding that they really are letting me do this??

Eomma:- Anna, I know you thought I would not let you go but my baby....this was something that you wanted to do always... I never would let you down at the movement you need my support but you have to spoke to mom and dad??

Me:- i have told them they said I would do what ever it takes to something that i badly wanted... So they left it to my choice...

Oppa:- You are sure excited to get to Korea but do you think it's easy to work there?? Can you withstand their strong criticism...??

Me:- Ayyo I don't have to be exposed to people... I'm a technician..

Oppa:- When are you going to get started...?

Me:- I will move once I'm done with the existing projects that I'm dealing... I have to do the Chinese and Thailand projects... So once I'm done. I'll move...

Oppa:- What exactly are you up to in Korea?? Which company are you gonna work with??

Me:- well I'm not hired by a particular company right now but soon I may be part of Hybe.. I'm going to work with the existing PDs to understand and adapt... So then I'm part of a survival show...

Oppa:- Are you sure you don't need any help?? Oppa is willing to do it for you... You don't need to worry about anything... Let me know...

Me:- Ofc i know you are will but trust me I'm all set...

Eomma:- Well...where are you going to stay then?? I don't want you to live anywhere harmful... Stay with oppa...

Me:- Eomma that can't be... He stays with his members... I'll stay somewhere safe...

Eomma:- Stay at your oppa apartment... Or get yourself  a roommate... Or you aren't going... Choose..

Me:- Sure your highness... I'll get a roommate or else I'll stay close to oppa's dorm..

She looked at my brother to see if it can be considered... I was already begging my brother with all that i could with my eyes... He then looked at eomma and nodded...

Me:- pffff....

Eomma:- I'm still not sure whether I can trust you two... But don't disappointment me... I just want you guys to know I'm worried about you...

She then pulled us close for a hug.

I hugged them for long because though I made a decision that I am confident about... Now with all the support that I'm receiving from them makes me worried... That place is full of criticism... Can someone as free spirited as me survive...?? More over what if I drag the people I care into problems...?? If I'm stuck I don't think oppa, jk Or lixie would stay low... Should I really go...??

Their support has put a lot of pressure on me right now... I couldn't sleep so I decided to trouble my brother so that I'll feel relieved...

I slowly sneaked into his room but I could see he was already sleeping...
I think I shouldn't disturb him...
I moved closer to his bed to see if he was really sleeping... But sadly he was... As I was about to go back he held my hand...

Oppa:- What.. You couldn't sleep right??

Me:- hmmm... Sorry I woke you up...

Oppa:- it's ok... You can always come to me when you feel troubled...

Me:- Ani ya.. I'm fine...

He then pulled me beside him and cuddled me.. Then spoke with his soft and comforting voice...

Oppa:- My little buttercup... I'm your oppa... And I have been through it .. I know how you feel... Remember oppa will be there always... You don't need to feel stressed at all... Support of your loved ones should always be strength... We who care would be there with you no matter what... You would be my sister no matter what... In the same way to all those who truly love so.. Stop worrying and start this new chapter confidently...

It was always surprising how I feel safe around him... Though he was not my brother by birth but he feels more than just a brother...

He is like a father who pampers me.. A mother who comforts me and  a friend who supports me and a brother who protects me... I'm actually grateful for being a part of this family...

You Complete Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें