15

Kaya's POV

I'm just too stunned to speak. What exactly is going on. Jungkookie, do you really have to be so? Okay we are just helping yoongi oppa.
Don't expect too much... This will never happen. But I wanted to see his expression. This magical moment cannot pass just like that. I wish I could stop time. Then this is that one moment I want to cherish forever.
I looked up to see him already looking at me. His eyes were so genuine that I wonder how he is so good with acting. If he would have done this without letting me know that it was to help oppa. I would be dead by now.

Soomin- yaah... Give them some space. They're still young.

Yoongi- What exactly do you mean young?? I'm also young.

Soomin- yeobo.. They are young in the relationship and heart...
Unlike a grandpa like u...

Yoongi oppa left us alone. As soon as he left jk looked at him and turned to me.

He was about to say something but my phone buzzed.

Oh god what is wrong with my timing... But somehow I am glad. I didn't want him to specify those words were nothing.

I picked my call without even glancing at who it was and walked away.

??:- Hello Ms. cutie.. *said a deep voice

Me:- wow... Hiii..... How are you Mr. Hottie??

?? :- yaah if he is hottie... Me??

Kaya:- omg you are also there. Of course you are Mr sexy king. Aren't you?? 🤣🤣🤣

?? :- Ani... That's enough. Yaah yongbok....stop laughing.

Me:- How are you guys?

?? :- we're good. How about you?? Working hard?? Are even taking care of yourself...? you don't even take sister's call these days. She is worried. She asked me know.

Me:- Ani.... It's nothing like that
Felix... She called me but I was busy so I thought I would call back when I get home... But I'm just too tired after I reach home so I barely managed to remember things.

(*felix- yongbok)

Hyunjin:- Do you really have to work so hard? Are you that loaded?

Me:- Not as much as you guys..

Me:- Ani oppa you're getting more handsome daily... And that recent cover was too good.

Hyunjin:- wait a minute... Why am I oppa and he "Felix"?? You always do this. How can you disrespect him? Aren't you being rude?

Me:- Aniyo... I call him so as he's an Aussie and we don't usually use honorifics for the age gap we have. And Felix is too cute that I can brother-zone him.

Felix:- yaah....I'm fine, don't talk about that. But when are gonna visit us? Can you make it to Christmas? We are all planning for it this year.

Hyunjin:-yup.. Can't you plan it as we are letting you know so ahead??... 6 months!!!

Me:- How about next month in Korea??

Both:- Are you serious?? No kidding

Me:- Yaa... Why would I lie to my super cute yet handsome as hell boys???

I feel a presence behind me.

Hyunjin:- Are you working with someone from Korea?

Felix:- That doesn't matter.Kaya... Tell me about your schedule... When are you gonna be here??