12

Kaya's pov

We felt the moment melting us. I don't know whether I can truly develop these feelings that i have always felt right from the movement my eyes fell on him. Being a normal fan I have always wondered what made me like him so damn much that i can't stop thinking or relating myself to whatever he does.

With all the thoughts that were driving me crazy I didn't realise that we have actually reached my place. I tried to reach out to the bell but rather my finger pressed his as he tried to reach out at the same time. I looked at him being surprised. He was smiling.

"Sorry" I let it out with a smile.

"Mind getting in if you are done"interrupted a deep voice.

"Hyung have you been here all day" Said jungkook getting in.

"Of course, I was asked to do so by my cutie" He said hugging me.

"Waah..... So you were here just because I asked you to be. Then why did you come here in the first place. I definitely didn't ask you then." I asked him with a suspicious look.

He laughed out and took me away. I wasn't sure what he was doing.

"Tae..... What's wrong?" I asked.

"Kaya..... Do you really need to expose me in front of him?" he said with a cute pout.

"Wooh..... So he doesn't know anything. Then.......don't worry tae I'm completely zipped. Your secret is mine now" I assured him smiling.

He hugged me right away. I know he was just to happy.

"Uhh... Uhhh...... "

We heard a cough behind us.

We broke the hug and stood still.

"Do you think I don't know anything..... Hyung I'm not a idiot not to know it. I knew it from the very beginning..... So cut the crap baby bear I'm in "saying this he pulled his hyung into a hug.

"Wow..... Did you miss your hyung that much?" Said a familiar voice that startled us.

"Surin..... You're back. How did the meeting go? " I shoot the question straight.

I was so excited as the theme was something I have been waiting to work on.

"Uffff.... Hold your horses little girl." Said Helen.

"It went as expected. Your concept was perfect but I'm back with a single suggestion from Sam." She said.

"It's ok as long as the concept is unchanged. I would do anything to let this happen". I was really excited.

The boys really lost as if we were having the conversation in latin.
The puzzled state of them was really cute.

" So what is the suggestion " I asked with a bright face.

"It is..... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" said surin stressing the words while she moves close to my face.

"Ahhhhhh..... " I whined being a baby. Before I could continue any further.

We heard the bell ring.

"Tae....kook..... Can you please check that out for us? " Said surin.

"Sure..... " They smiled and moved.

"Come on surin. Don't do this to me...... Please." I said in the most cute way I can.

I can definitely be a baby with her as she was the one who let everything happen for me from the day i have known nothing about the industry. She's the one who took responsibility of me and helped me understand the entire system and let me be myself though I was not anyway related to her. She is extremely friendly no matter how long she has been knowing you. And she is so damn straight forward that it may sting when she speaks something.