"Amitabha." Mingsang said in a hurry: "The things in the dark realm have been arranged properly."

Chu Linyuan said with a headache: "But Linglong Gu can't get it for a long time, and it's useless to arrange it carefully."

"Ning Fan is dead, but the man behind him is still alive. This man and Ning Chengfeng didn't use all their strength when they fought in the tomb," Mingsang said, "Even if we get the Linglong Bone, it may not be for others. make wedding dresses."

"Ming Sang's words are reasonable." Sang Yun agreed: "Although the entire Seventeen State gossip formation is already crumbling, there is still some time left. We can wait for five hundred years, and it is not bad for the past few years. It is better to borrow it. Let Chengfeng and Linglong Gu lead out the person behind him, so as to avoid future troubles, think of a perfect way to get Linglong Gu without harming the child's life."

"If it's as easy as you said, it's good, but there's no such thing as a surefire way in the world." Chu Linyuan shook his head, "Chongzheng League doesn't know our plan yet, if it does, I'm afraid..."

"Xingyuan asked us to do this, naturally there is his reason." Sang Yun said: "Besides, Jinzhou also left us clues."

"But what if they are all wrong?" Chu Linyuan asked back: "Even if one or two of them are completely calculated, won't they all die in the hands of others?"

"Chu Linyuan!" Sang Yun raised his voice abruptly.

Since the accident in Xunfu, Sang Yun's health has not been good. Apart from ordinary qi training, he can't even lift the whip before, and his speech has become slow and soft, and he has never lost his temper.

This was the first time in five hundred years that Chu Linyuan saw her get angry, so he was stunned for a moment, "I'm sorry, I made a slip of the tongue... I naturally know that Xingyuan and Jinzhou have their own plans, but they just take advantage of their own. I just don't think it's worth my life."

Chan Master Mingsang said: "Everyone has his own desires, and he only needs to be benevolent. There is no need to worry about it."

Sang Yun took a deep breath and calmed down before speaking, "I'm going to the mortal world."

Chu Linyuan and Mingsang looked at her together.

"Jinzhou only found out about the mortal world, and then it was folded in Licheng. I also know that you have gone many times and found nothing." Sang Yun said slowly: "But this time I have a hunch that this time I will meet that person. ."

——

Xie Jiu stood by quietly, watching the breathing of the person lying on the chair gradually become steady.

He lowered his head and looked at Pei Heguang intently, with the orange sunset reflected in his eyes, which was uncertain.

"Master?" He whispered softly.

The person lying on the chair did not move, as if he had really fallen asleep.

Xie Jiu slowly leaned over and held his breath, the warm and pale face became clearer and closer in his eyes, and even the thick and slender eyelashes were clearly visible.

"Aci." Pei Heguang suddenly said.

Xie Jiu suddenly withdrew the hand that was about to touch his Najie, straightened up, lowered his eyes to hide the indiscernible look inside, "You said."

Pei Heguang sighed imperceptibly, and turned over on the reclining chair with his back to him.

"Go to the mortal world."