Thirteen.

It was too easy for Wren to convince her father that they needed to switch training sessions to Jungkook's home gym.

"Whatever he needs from you," her father had said, and that was the end of it. He didn't even press for more information.

Wren guessed he didn't care where their sessions took place as long as she was making sure to keep her pristine reputation in check.

Wren packed her duffel that Friday evening with new energy in her blood. She would be fighting again. It took everything in her not to skip to Sang's car that was waiting in the front drive for her.

When she pranced up to the door and got into the passenger seat Sang was immediately suspicious.

"What's that look on your face?" he asked, skepticism furrowing his brow.

"Nothing," she said simply. He could totally tell she was riled up about something though. Stupid bodyguard senses. He could spot her energy changes from a mile away.

"Are you starting to like Jungkook? Is that what this is? Are you developing a crush?"

Wren snorted as he pulled out of the drive and towards Jungkook's apartment.

"In your dreams. You'd love the possibility of being bodyguard-in-law to Jungkook."

Jungkook had simply texted her his address. And when it came through her phone messages she'd sort of panicked a bit. He could just send her his address? Wasn't he worried about that information getting out?

But she didn't know how else he'd have led her to his apartment, what was he going to do, have his manager kidnap her and put a blindfold over her eyes?

"I don't want to be the bodyguard in law. I want to be the one that marries him," Sang said it so matter o' factly that Wren had to laugh.

"You're joking right? Sang are you gay?"

Sang chuckled. "No, but when it comes to BTS I'd consider it."

Wren smiled stifling another laugh. He was relentless. At that moment Sang even had BTS music playing in the background. The current song was so popular she probably heard it on the radio sever times a day when she was in the car. It was surreal for her to think that the same voice she was hearing over her car stereo was also the person she would be meeting with that night to go to an underground fight.

It was weird that someone could be completely different in front of the public eye than behind closed doors. Nothing was ever as it seemed and it sort of scared Wren to think about. She lived in a world where someone could be an angel in the light, and a demon in the dark. No one was ever telling the full truth. Especially idols and famous people who were even more desperate to keep their true selves hidden.

Thirty minutes later they pulled up to a luxury apartment building that was so lavish it had Wren gaping. She wasn't a stranger to money and luxury, but this was a level new to even her.

Sang parked at the fifteen minute unloading curb and turned to gaze at the building. He had a look of awe on his face.

"You know how lucky you are right?" he turned to her, his gaze narrowing.

"Yes, I know. So lucky. Now go, I gotta get this session over with as soon as possible." Wren had to keep up her facade. Sang still believed she was dreading their training sessions. If he found out this was her coverup for fights she'd be screwed. So she was sticking with being bratty and annoyed to hopefully aid in her cover.

"Be nice," he said just as she stepped onto the sidewalk.

"I always am." She smirked and slammed the door.