Twelve.

Wren was on edge from the moment she'd seen Jungkook in that alleyway. 

So many things kept running through her mind. But first and foremost she feared he would tell someone about her underground fighting. She tried to sleep but failed, and she tried to focus on her tutoring, but also failed. She was getting more and more behind with her to do list. But she was just too consumed with anxiety over seeing him at the club that she could barely function. 

Several times Sang had asked her what was wrong, but she lied to him—too cowardly to admit that she'd messed up. 

So when Monday morning rolled around and it was time for her session with Jungkook, Wren already had a script prepared on what she was going to say to him. 

She hoped she could convince him to stay quiet. Last thing she needed was her father finding out she'd snuck out to fight again. 

Wren stepped into the gym, clutching her duffel in her hand. Her eyes roamed the room and landed on Jungkook toweling off from being in the pool. He looked to have just pulled on sweatpants but wasn't wearing a shirt, and he was drying his long dark locks with the pool towel. 

Wren took in a shaky breathe, and tried to prepare herself for a difficult conversation. 

Lifting her chin high, so as not to appear afraid, she strode into the gym like she owned the place. She walked right up to him and he smiled when he saw her. 

"Hey, Princess." 

She didn't even reprimand him this time. Instead, she got straight to the point. 

"We need to talk about Friday night," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. His smile didn't fade. He simply swung his towel over his bare shoulders, and proceeded to look at her with amusement in his expression. 

"Okay, let's talk," he said, titling his head towards an open section of mats by the boxing ring where they could sit. He tossed the towel on one of the benches and pulled on a tee shirt. In the process of pulling on his shirt, his wet hair fell across his forehead and into his eyes. 

Wren cleared her throat, and took the lead, walking over to the gym mats and sitting cross legged on the floor. He joined her, and Wren did her best to keep her eyes on is face. She was unusually fascinated with his tattoos and when he wore a tee shirt the designs were revealed. She couldn't help but wonder what they all meant. 

Wren took in a deep breathe, and started into her speech she'd prepared. 

"I know that you saw me as Nightingale the other night and I feel the need to ask again that you not tell anyone about me." 

He nodded calmly, gesturing for her to continue. 

"I can't have my father or anyone for that matter finding out what I do at those clubs or I could get in serious trouble." 

"I could too. You're not the only guilty one here, Wren. I was also at that club." 

He had a point, but she also didn't trust that to be enough to protect her. 

"Jungkook those fights are dangerous. I don't know why you were there the other night, but you really shouldn't—" 

"If it's so dangerous, why were you there?" 

"It's complicated." What she really meant it say was, it's too personal.  

"Wren, I'm not going to tell anyone about your underground fighting." 

She let out a sigh of relief. 

"But I'm not going to stop going to them either." 

She glared at him. "If someone found out, if a fan saw you. Do you now the damage it could do to your reputation? Why would you risk it?"