"Right behind you!" Sideswipe answered and transforms to vehicle mode to get to the bridge. But right then one of the missiles hits right between them. When Sideswipe gets up, he only saws shutdown Groundbridge. No sign of everyone.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" he repeats and tries to take cover, but blasts took it out too. Sideswipe had no choice but find a way out from scrapyard. "Bumblebee! Strongarm! Grimlock? Can you hear me? Anyone! Come in!"

Sideswipe still trying to find a way out or connection to others. Soon blasts had hit shelves from both directions trapping him. "Help! Anyone! Come back! Please!"

The continuous blasts knock a crane onto him, effectively pinning him down. As aiming beacons line up on Sideswipe's face, Bee appears to pull the machinery off him and the two escape the base.

"I-I thought you left..."

"The blast that took out the GroundBridge threw me into the cliff! Took me awhile to find you with my comm down! Come on!" Bee explained before they speed off.

Others where waiting few miles away from the scrapyard.

"What if they've been captured? I'm going back" Strongarm said and prepared to leave until Fixit stopped her.

"The lieutenant would not want us to rush in without a plan!"

"But how's he gonna find us?" Grimlock asked.

"Bumblebee activated the GroundBridge. He must know we portal led to the last desecration-Decoration-Destination point it was set to." Fixit explained before they heard engines and two familiar vehicles that transformed.

"Thank the Primes! You're intact!" Strongarm sigh.

"We are, but it was a close call." Bumblebee said.

"Not for a speed bot like Sideswipe, I bet! Probably didn't even warm up your engine oil." Grimlock said, but Sideswipe didn't reply. "Uh, Sideswipe?"

"Huh? Oh-oh. Oh, yeah Drive in the park." Sideswipe chuckled nervously.

"Well, you're welcome anyway." Bumblebee said.

"Now, whoever launched the attack isn't likely to back down. We need a new hideout, fast." Bee informed.

"How about those caves where we busted Nightstrike?" Russell suggested.

"Excellent idea! The mineral content of the cavern's soil interfered with our energy signatures. Our enemies shouldn't be able to detect us there." Fixit confirmed.

"What do you say, Dad?" Russell asked.

"I was expecting a shipment of turn-of-the-century pressed coins," Denny admits sadly. Nova patted on his shoulder with assurance.

"We'll regroup in the cave, then go after whoever it was that destroyed our home! Autobots, let's rev up and roll out!" Bee said before they transformed and started to leave. Sideswipe, however, didn't admit, but what just happened in Scrapyard shake things up. Being alone and trapped was something you don't want experiment. And he just did.

Once they hid in the cave, They settled down around the fire that Nova made. Denny was still mumbling about his vintage stuff, mourning about it. Luna jumped on his lap, snuggled at him as if she was trying to comfort him. 

Denny smiled slightly as he said, "Thanks Luna."

Luna meowed in reply.

"I'm sorry Denny. When this is over, we'll rebuild the scrapyard." Bee assured.

Grimlock added, "Yeah, It'll be even better than before it was blown up, set on fire and blasted into pieces." which made Denny even feel sadder.

Nova hissed, "Not helping, Grim."