Strongarm elbowed him as she said, "He's gets the picture."

Sideswipe placed his servo on Denny's shoulder. "Come on Denny. The scrapyard is just another place, right? I've moved from home to home a million times after a while. It's no big deal." 

That's when he was startled by bats as Sideswipe got up in fright, much to their confusion.

Grimlock and Strongarm shared a glanced. "Some bots look a little jumpy." Strongarm noted. Nova shake her head before walking over to Denny with a sincere look.

"Don't worry, Denny. I know the scrapyard mean much to you, believe me I do. Like Bee said, once this is over, I'll fix all the damages that was done. I promise." Nova said with Campy on her shoulder

Denny looked up to Nova and muttered, "Thanks Nova." 

Sideswipe moved to Bee's side. 

"Your alright there, Sideswipe? Maybe what happened at the scrapyard rattled your exhaust system a little." Bee asked while Fixit fixed him

Sideswipe scoffed, "Not even....I just don't like things flapping their wings at my sensory array."

Nova narrowed her eyes, judging by his tone, she can tell he's lying but didn't say anything.

Bee said, "Good. Because we need everyone at top performance if we're going to track down our attackers and bring them in. And I have no idea how to accomplish that."

Fixit said, holding the detector, "I do. I brought the cybertronian tech detector we confiscated from the stunticons."

Nova said with an impressed look, "Nice. 

" But it won't detect decepticons but it can detect their weapons though we're unlikely to get a signal in these caverns."

Strongarm said, "We'll have to go outside the cave to scan."

Nova blinked, "Your kidding?"

Bee said worriedly, "And our enemies out there, looking for us. So, whoever does the scanning better, do it fast." He thought of someone before he turned to Sides with a smile.

Sideswipe said, being sarcastic, "Sure, Send sideswipe out by himself on a mission. You really are trying to get rid of me, aren't you?"

Everyone staring at him. Bee suggests that Sideswipe be the one to step out of the cave and into possible scanning range to locate the antagonists, sparking Sideswipe's fear of abandonment and stalling on his part by pretending how to use the detector which caused the teammate to have little argument to whoever volunteer.

The tech detector makes a quick change of hands before Nova couldn't take it as she took it then does the scan herself, discovering five Cybertronian contacts.

She went back to Fixit, handing the detector to him. "Here." Nova said, showing to everyone.

Bee exclaimed, "5 contacts?!"

Fixit said, "The coordinates correspond to the crown river dam."

Nova questioned, "Why on earth will they do there?"

"The facility is automated but if these are cons trying to destroy dam, they'll endanger every humans for miles around."

Strongarm stated, "It could be a trap, sir. Our attackers trying to draw us out."

Bee said, "Well that maybe so but we can't just sit here if we can prevent a disaster. let's rev up and roll out."

As Bee and his team ready to depart, Nova told Campy and Luna to stay with Denny, Russell and Fixit. She didn't want her friends to get hurt in case. She got into Sideswipe vehicle mode and they drove off