✍︎ ELEVEN ✍︎

Today was the day you'd go to meet Jeongin's dad aka your uncle. You were nervous.

You couldn't really sleep last night as you were reminiscing your old childhood memories with your parents and brother.

You were just staring at your old family picture. You would take it with you as to show your uncle. It would give a much higher chance of him believing you.

You were startled by a knock on the door. "Aerin it's me Hyunjin. I got you some new clothes because the ones you have suck and you have no fashion sense. Jeongin's parents wouldn't approve because as you can see we are all very well dressed gentlemen. You need to look like a fashionista as well."

You opened the door and rolled your eyes at him. "My clothing taste is not that bad."

He looked at you with disgust. "Oh yes, yes it is. It's something my grandma would wear. I mean you were never able to be a girl of your age. So fashion trends and shopping have not been there for you."

"Don't worry once I get permission to take you out. I'll take you shopping and show you how malls look." He joked about the last part.

You hit his arm. "You're acting like I'm some old grandma. Which I'm not. I just didn't pay much attention to the fashion trends. I was not supposed to attract much attention."

He placed his hand on his chest like he was having a heart attack and let out a dramatic sigh.

"Stop being so dramatic Hyunjin." You said as you grabbed the bags and went to the bathroom. "You'll thank me later. Oh and be sure to wear some make-up!" He yelled as you closed the door.

You got undressed and took a nice hot shower. You washed your hair and just let the water run down your skin. It felt soothing to take a soothing shower like this. You had used the new shampoo Hyunjin had brought for you.

It smelled good and your hair felt instantly softer. You turned of the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and wrapped one around your hair.

You took the bags and walked out of the bathroom only to be startled by Minho who had just walked in.

"Ah holy crap Minho what are you doing in here?!" You yelled at him. You had dropped the bags in the process of getting startled.

"It can wait until after you're dressed." He said embarrassed and walked back out.

You ignored him for now and just focused on getting dressed, he would get your wrath later.

Hyunjin bought some gorgeous clothes. He was right your taste was awful. It was also more old grandma and sometimes even grandpa style.

You decided to go with the black pants that were made of a soft fabric and were a bit wide at the legs with the black shoulderless bustier top with a long beige jacket.

You did your red hair into a ponytail and worse some brown heels. You also applied some light brown makeup with a hint of pink. You took a purse and placed the picture inside.