✍︎ THIRTEEN ✍︎

"You must have a plan to get your brother back right? Once you do come back with him. I'd like to meet him and get to know him and you better."

"I will thank you." You said as you finished your cup of coffee and got up. You felt uncomfortable like really uncomfortable.

You bowed and started walking away, you needed some fresh air.  Your lungs felt like exploding. You were rapidly walking down the hallway when a hand grabbed your wrist and made you turn around.

It was Minho. "Calm down Aerin."

"How can I? He felt disgusted by me. He looked at me disgusted. From the moment I told him I'm Beomgu's daughter. This is not what I had in mind." You said as you started breathing in and out rapidly.

"He's never been big on girls, he's still old school. He wants male descendants as the oldest in the line. Just don't pay any attention to what he's saying."

You started crying and hyperventilating. "I-I  just can't b-breath." You managed to get out.

Minho pulled you close and just smashed his lips on you. You were extremely shocked and without your control your lips started kissing him back.

If Minho was shocked by your action he didn't show it. He slowly broke the kiss. His hands still on your cheeks.

"Now that you are calm, let's go we've got everything we needed." He said and walked away.

He left you standing there dumbfounded. You did calm down but now you were furious. First the incident this morning and now this.

You angrily made your way back to the others who were waiting on you. You gave Jeongin's parents a small smile along with a bow and left.

The whole car ride you sat agitated in your seat. You just had it with Minho. He really thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Back at the house you went to change into a dress for the mission you had been allowed to come and help with.

Your job was to distract someone, a guy who owed money to stray kids. While you were distracting him, the guys would hack into his account and get the money back.

They needed to be close to his phone to do so that's the only reason they needed you.

Once dressed you went to where the others were waiting. "Nice dress Aerin." Felix commented and you smiled at him.

"Thank you Hyunjin picked it out."

"Alright let's go then." Minho commanded and everyone left to go to the cars.

"In which car is Aerin gonna sit? There's not enough space so she'll have to sit on someone's lap." Jeongin pointed out.

"She'll be in our car and sit on Minho's lap." Chan said while he winked at you.

"What?" You shook your head. "I'm not sitting on his lap." You exclaimed.

"Aw cmon Aerin, take one for the team." Chan nudged you. That's when it hit you.

The perfect revenge for what happened today. You had an evil grin on your face when you said "fine."

Chan smiled happily not knowing your true intentions.