✍︎ EIGHT ✍︎

There was that cocky smile of his again. You scoffed and just looked at him angry.

He did have a point, you just didn't know you'd feel so violated about the fact he looked you up.

Normally you wouldn't care, maybe it's the face this cocky prick found something.

"Jeongin, call your father. We need to urgently see him."

The boy nodded and left to go call his father.

"Shouldn't you be glad you found living relatives?" He asked as he walked a bit closer to you.

You scoffed. "I am, I just don't believe it yet. Who would want to bribe the police and for what purpose?"

"Aw cmon kitten, use that brain of yours. Who could possibly benefit from having a 7 year old?"

"Jinan? Of course it makes so much sense. He saved me so for any child it would develop a sense of loyalty towards that person that can't be broken. He wanted the perfect soldier."

"See I knew you could be smart if you put your mind to it."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Very funny Minho. You need to work on your jokes."

He laughed lightly. "I thought it was rather funny. Especially to see your reaction."

"You're a dick."

"Duly noted."

"Also stop calling me kitten."
He cocked his one eyebrow and just looked at you with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"You never complained before kitten. Besides how's it any different from you calling me asshole or dick hm?"

You were dumbfounded. He had a good point. You just shook your head and he kept smirking. "Oh shut up will ya."

Seconds later Jeongin came back. "My dad said we could visit him tomorrow. I didn't explain anything I thought it be better to explain in person."

You both nodded. "Now I'll let you both continue with what you were doing." Jeongin wiggled his eyes and had playful smile on his lips as he left the room.

"Okay why does everyone seem to be under the impression we are a thing?" You asked frustrated.

"Maybe because you can't stop talking about me? You think you're so subtle about it but you aren't."

Shoot you got caught. You just stood there silently. Embarrassed as hell. "One word of advice kitten." He said as he stepped closer and his face hovered only inches away from yours.

"Don't fall for me." He breathed in your ear. Hot breath hitting your sensitive skin sending shivers down your spine.

"As if I would ever fall for someone like you? Dream on pretty boy." You sassed as walked away leaving a smiling Minho in the room.

He was trying to hold in his laughter. He simply found you funny. The way you just said whatever comes to your mind. No shame. It was very funny to him but he didn't know why. He couldn't help but smile or laugh at something you say.