✍︎ THIRTY NINE ✍︎

"I knew it wasn't as simple as they thought. It does say a fortune will be given to Aerin when she's married after the age of 20. She has to willingly marry the person she loves and it must be reflected during the marriage. It must be done officially the wedding so in front of the church or city hall."

"This person must also be added to the guest list, he will determine whether or not the conditions are cleared or not. It doesn't entail what the fortune is, it only says a great fortune of heart will be given to you once conditions are cleared."

"Now it seems to me they never understand the meaning of this will. It's written like a contract, so it's sometimes hard to understand. There's terms on it that must be complied with. Such as you have the final say in whether you want it or not. Without your agreement the fortune won't be handed to you. Only you may be on the receiving end. It will not be handed over to anyone but you. A DNA test must be done in the absence of the person you must invite."

"Jinan would've never succeeded in the first place. He never read the will thoroughly. There's also stuff your dad left behind for the both of you that you can already have."

"We can get to that after we've taken care of Jinan and that man along with Jungkook." Jungwon stated.

"Yes, we gotta formulate a plan to stop him."

"I think I may have a plan." You stated and everyone looked at you.

"Jinan wants me right, so I'll play the baite get him to meet up somewhere and you guys hide. He will definitely come with backup in case it's a trap. He will use Enhypen, BTS & blackpink. They are his most trusted and best gangs."

"I'm not letting you play baite Aerin." Minho spoke commanding.

"Minho we can call in reinforcement with our allies, no harm will come to Aerin." Chan said.

"Yeah and blackpink and txt, who Jinan will most likely call upon as well, want him dead too. They are on our side. My sister will be perfectly safe."

"Unlike your plan. Still I'm not allowing this. Aerin I just got you back and all beat up at that. I can't loose you again." His eyes pleaded with yours.

"Minho, I'll be fine because I'll have you protecting me. Plus everyone else. This is the perfect plan to finally get rid of Jinan for good." You cupped his cheek and he let out a sigh.

"Fine but everyone better do their damn best to make sure Aerin is safe at all times." He commanded and everyone nodded. "I'll call in reinforcements from our allies." Chan spoke and he and Seungmin left.

You took out your phone and texted Jinan. "Alright plan set in motion." You spoke as everyone silently waited for a reply from Jinan. Not long went by before a ding was heard from your phone.

You read the text and spoke "He agreed to meet at any desired place. I just have to give a date and time and he will be there."

"Wait before replying, we need to look into the best date possible." Minho spoke and you nodded.

Chan came back with Seungmin minutes later. "Okay we've got twice, G-idle, day6, red velvet & Ateez who will assist us in the mission." Seungmin said.

"Okay how about Thursday at 2? That's 2 days from now. It should give us enough time to plan everything thoroughly, knowing Jinan he won't be so patient. Aerin text him." Minho commanded and you complied.

"He immediately replied with an okay and to come alone." Everyone rolled their eyes and you laughed at that.

Almost finished ohhhh