✍︎ TWENTY NINE ✍︎

"You don't have a choice Minho. It's for everyone safety and best interest you let her do this."

"SHE should have a say in this not me. Besides you're telling me to let Aerin get drugged, maybe even raped by those guys who knows, they could kill her and you want me to let her go through it all without her knowing? Are you insane Jungwon!? I would've thought you cared more for your sister then that."

This man was infuriating. How ever did his sister love him so much and still believe he's innocent?! It's really a mystery to me.

"I'm not letting her do that. I will however agree to helping you kill Jinan. Now tell me more about how your uncle is involved."

He let out a sigh but complied nonetheless. "He has secret meetings with Jinan, he told him that she's with you as you visited him. He dislikes her and wants her out of the picture but she is however the key to a big fortune dad left behind. The moment she gets married she will get a big fortune from dad. It's in his will, they told me. I need to get my hands on the will first though to confirm it all."

"But yeah it's the reason they wanna marry her off, they want the fortune for themselves. They don't care what happens to her in the process as long as she's legally married. "

"Get me that will, there's no way her father would let it go that easy as there are always ways to force a marriage." I spoke and he nodded.

"I got my gang looking for it whenever he isn't in the office. He will definitely keep it close by as it's very important."

"Look for a hidden safe or maybe he hid it so in sight it's so unnoticeable. Hidden in plain sight. It's the most obvious trick but also not obvious at the same time." I commented.

"I'll get them to look at the most obvious places. Thanks for the suggestion."

"Yeah, keep me updated on the situation. Sent me the will immediately when found. I'm keeping Aerin out of this, we will find another way to get the guy out to lure Jinan alone." I said and got up and walked out.

I drive back home, I was tired of all these problems. I hate her brother with so much furry but I can't kill him because of her. She would hate me, like even more then she does right now. To be fair I wasn't the most welcoming, still aren't but she's gonna leave anyways.

I can't go through it all again just for her to leave me. So distancing myself from her is the best thing I can do. Although I fucked up by sleeping with her that time but I couldn't stop myself. She's gonna be the death of me, better to end it here then let it get any further. It's only for your own good Aerin. You'd run anyways if you knew what I am.